2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

comes out to about $117 shipped. got my size (9uk us10). Remember UK sizing in size website.

And for £5 shipped to France

Thanks a lot bro

Do you know what happened to Oqium? Saw some pictures of the shop on fire last week and still haven't seen any updates on how bad it was.

Last edited:
Do you know what happened to Oqium? Saw some pictures of the shop on fire last week and still haven't seen any updates on how bad it was.

Yeah bro sad story
Everything's gone, only dust and carbon left.

Did you see the video? Man that was a hell of a fire very suspect to me Colette got its shop products stolen and the next week oqium is on fire man !

Seems like they did not have insurance to get the resell value of the shoe back they can only get retail price of their stock and they had grails

i have now acquired a 12 and a 14, hopefully the 14s fit good enough though i really wanted the 13. As long as they dont run crazy big ill throw my boy the oop on the 12. Hopefully they run on the smaller side like 510s.

i have now acquired a 12 and a 14, hopefully the 14s fit good enough though i really wanted the 13. As long as they dont run crazy big ill throw my boy the oop on the 12. Hopefully they run on the smaller side like 510s.
Doubt it. Different materials. 

510s have that stiff canvas whereas these have the nice suede. 

Back
Top Bottom