2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The possibilities of the pendleton wool on the dunks?!?! I can't wait to see. A def instant buy for me!

I on't know G.... I don't like "all over print"; for instance the red roshes and AF1s don't move me at all. However them blazers and the other nikes I could possibly **** wit'

Like I said before, if they are like the Coogis/Biggies/Huxtables then sign me up.

ULTRA RARE "BAOTH BEACH" SB DUNK only 1 of 1 I think they want 9526.00 for it. :tongue:

JOKING. But now that I did the swap, they don't look half bad like this. I'll probably switch back to white laces before I wear them out though, but when I get tired and I want to change it up I'll have to keep this in mind.

ULTRA RARE "BAOTH BEACH" SB DUNK only 1 of 1 I think they want 9526.00 for it. :tongue:

JOKING. But now that I did the swap, they don't look half bad like this. I'll probably switch back to white laces before I wear them out though, but when I get tired and I want to change it up I'll have to keep this in mind.
ver'nice... being as patient as i can for my 8.5.

I've been on the hunt for one of the Pendleton x Nike ACG hoodies from 2008 or so, I didn't buy it when it was on NDC, and I've never seen my size come up on ebay or any where else since then.

I on't know G.... I don't like "all over print"; for instance the red roshes and AF1s don't move me at all. However them blazers and the other nikes I could possibly **** wit'

Like I said before, if they are like the Coogis/Biggies/Huxtables then sign me up.
if they are like the huxtables I'm doubling up on both, but even if its the all over pattern its still an instant buy for me.

ULTRA RARE "BAOTH BEACH" SB DUNK only 1 of 1 I think they want 9526.00 for it.
tongue.gif

still waiting for the first person to attempt to sell these as south beaches on ebay 
laugh.gif

mints mints are those the alt. Laces for the baos?

Negative, Baos come with black laces as the alt pair, those are the alt laces from the Oceanic Airs which came out in January 2010. I had them laying around and wanted to be a goof so I put them in and took a few pictures.

Negative, Baos come with black laces as the alt pair, those are the alt laces from the Oceanic Airs which came out in January 2010. I had them laying around and wanted to be a goof so I put them in and took a few pictures.

Cool, because I was like WTF?

tongue.gif

Dang, I actually like the look bro. 

I've been telling myself to make a janoski ID since the option was revealed. Still haven't done it :smh:
Yup, I've been meaning to ID a pair of roshe's too but I just never got around to it...

if they are like the huxtables I'm doubling up on both, but even if its the all over pattern its still an instant buy for me.
Yeah I actually think the Pendleton wool is a nice look. They're sounding like they'll be in my closet in the near future but id still like to see them before I decide. I wasn't really feeling the picture of the koston's and janoski's(?) that showed up a few days ago.

tongue.gif

lmao playing....looks good 

Great Pick-up!
Very underrated Sneak.
One of the first Sneaks to introduce laser engraving.

I don't know about that The Innovation Kitchen had been doing lasered pairs as far back as 2003, look at that crazy Dunk 1 Piece they did for Chris Lundy. The Takashi 2 didn't come out until what 2007?

I don't know about that The Innovation Kitchen had been doing lasered pairs as far back as 2003, look at that crazy Dunk 1 Piece they did for Chris Lundy. The Takashi 2 didn't come out until what 2007?

You're right!
I meant for SBs.

I don't think Humidity had many pairs, but they honestly don't get much of anything, it's a TINY shop with a small closet as the store room, so hearing about shops that get hundreds of pairs in always amazes me.

Back
Top Bottom