2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I see
I need some help guys. I got an offer to trade my Dino Jrs for DB Jordan 4's DS. I've always been more into sb's then J's and only own a pair of grape 5's but I do like those 4's. What y'all think?
i see 4s on people's feet every day in my small town. I have never seen dino jrs in my life at all, i would regret trading such a cool shoe
You don't see doernbechers on people's feet everyday though. Personally I wouldn't cuz i think the DB 4s are disgusting but from a logical standpoint it makes sense. DB 4s are expensive and hard to obtain. Dino Jr's aren't seen very often but they're easier to find and far more affordable. He could always just pick up another pair.

My shop just posted that they are in. No phone orders otherwise id share the info. Gonna go look at em in person before they are all gone.

Baos are indeed nice.. but this shipping fiasco aka huang hyping himself up has me a tad salty. I just dont get how locals get like 15-20 pairs on a supposed gr... Bouta ig huang a couple of "this could be us but you playin memes..". Dont get me wrong, id still cop tho lolol

I did end up grabbing a pair of boa's surprisingly after seeing them in person, pretty nice :smokin

I did end up grabbing a pair of boa's surprisingly after seeing them in person, pretty nice
smokin.gif
any 11.5 left?!!! 
nerd.gif

as in they haven't received them, aren't getting them, or sold out?

Only Hot Rod LA told me they should be in next week. BP said they didnt order them. Rip city is clueless as usual, udefeated doesnt know, so on and so on. Pretty much the answer has been "we dont have them and we dont know if we will"

I don't want to speak in complete definites, but I think they're blowing smoke up your rear. This is being handled like a GR when shops get them in with no waiting until the weekend, so I find it very implausible that some of the biggest accounts in the world won't get them at all when shops in podunk Louisiana already got theirs.

I don't want to speak in complete definites, but I think they're blowing smoke up your rear. This is being handled like a GR when shops get them in with no waiting until the weekend, so I find it very implausible that some of the biggest accounts in the world won't get them at all when shops in podunk Louisiana already got theirs.
HOLLA

Say I'm a 11.5-12 and I wanted to get a shoe in a 13 from 2007. I know I fit a true 11 in the older sb's. What y'all think?

I'd say you'll regret it. A full size up for me will be too big, just be patient and stack for your right size.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the pink laces

reminds me of

When the Asian sites wanted a lot of money for preorders I should have totally put an order in, I hate that those never came out in the US.

Baos are indeed nice.. but this shipping fiasco aka huang hyping himself up has me a tad salty. I just dont get how locals get like 15-20 pairs on a supposed gr... Bouta ig huang a couple of "this could be us but you playin memes..". Dont get me wrong, id still cop tho lolol
please make this meme and send it my way lol.

Back
Top Bottom