2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

question - i'm gonna pick up the giraffe dunks for my wife.. if she is a 6Y.. then a 6 in men's should work right? My Nike Outlet days are telling me "yes".
Usually when I buy youth sizes I go down a half size from my size in men's or 2 full sizes from my women's size. So I'd say that your wife is a mens 6.5. A 6Y is 24.1 centimeters in length and a Men's 6 is 23.5cm whereas the 6.5 is 24.1cm. What does she wear in women's sizes? 

Last edited:
i know we shouldnt care about the box more than the shoes but DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN :wow:
too bad im not where near the store

i know we shouldnt care about the box more than the shoes but DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN
eek.gif

too bad im not where near the store
Road trip? I'll help pay for gas
laugh.gif

Usually when I buy youth sizes I go down a half size from my size in men's or 2 full sizes from my women's size. So I'd say that your wife is a mens 6.5. A 6Y is 24.1 centimeters in length and a Men's 6 is 23.5cm whereas the 6.5 is 24.1cm. What does she wear in women's sizes? 
she's a 7 in women's.. I'll see how the 6 men's works out. Thanks for your input!

^almost guaranteed that it's in-store only. In fact it says "exclusive custom packaging for in-store units" in text below the pic.

Last edited:
she's a 7 in women's.. I'll see how the 6 men's works out. Thanks for your input!

A 6 will be a bit big but still doable. I'd recommend a 5.5 youth if she is a size 7. But of course depending on the model/brand.. the better fit can always be half a size down or up (or the rare case full size)

I wish I could tell you that the sizes convert exactly, but they don't. Which means the sizing won't always be precise (I.e. a 5.5y may not be exactly a wmns 7 depending on the brand or make of the shoe... but in most cases it will be the CLOSEST in comparison to a 5 or a 6 in youth.)

I wouldn't think about it too much or it just gets too confusing. :tongue:

don't be duped by filters!!!
laugh.gif
I still don't think these are hittin'...
laugh.gif
 Oh, it's already a done deal for me. I'm just waiting for them to drop. 

I think the pic you are talking about was this one...with red on the underneath of the one flap, not sure if it's white on the other or just red on both or what....and yeah he may have seen an early sample or something. I was just relaying what he said as someone who had supposedly already seen them in person.
Thank you for more pics and the info from the shop owner, repped my dude.

A 6 will be a bit big but still doable. I'd recommend a 5.5 youth if she is a size 7. But of course depending on the model/brand.. the better fit can always be half a size down or up (or the rare case full size)

I wish I could tell you that the sizes convert exactly, but they don't. Which means the sizing won't always be precise (I.e. a 5.5y may not be exactly a wmns 7 depending on the brand or make of the shoe... but in most cases it will be the CLOSEST in comparison to a 5 or a 6 in youth.)

I wouldn't think about it too much or it just gets too confusing. :tongue:
she wears a 6Y in Jordan's.. Having worked for Nike for 5 years (during part of my college career and after graduating) I know the men's 6 may be a little big, but I also know that SB's in my experience are almost TTS, but can be a little snug. ::fingers crossed::
and thanks again for your input. REPPED.

ALSO REPPED.

Interested to see the shoe itself but the box is pretty amazing. Wondering if this is hinting at a white/gold type of colorway.

Last edited:
Did they throw in some alternate laces for the instore onlys?

Which makes me ask another question when are those heel star Highs supposed to drop??

Box looks dope and cant wait to see the shoes.

Well guys,made a painful decision after many hours of deliberation.I decided to sell most of my collection and will pretty much just be keeping my kobe 8's and nike sbs.Hurts but I just dont wear most of my shoes and cant see myself wearing them much.My style has changed and between bad weather half the year and just to many shoes most of my shoes only get worn 3-5 times a year max.

I love sbs now and would rather rock those instead of jordans.I just dont feel right wearing them no more.I also decided it is must haves only for me.I am spending way to much on kicks.

#TEAMDEADPOCKETS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom