2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How the hell do you skate in foams period...

The sole on them isn't that far out there compared to what other companies were pushing out in the late 90s/early 00s. It looks like he's just cruising anyway. As to why skate foams, well aside from the attention Supreme does call themselves a skate shop.

Don't know if these were posted but I did think high quality when I saw kix files pics.

Last edited:
The sole on them isn't that far out there compared to what other companies were pushing out in the late 90s/early 00s. It looks like he's just cruising anyway. As to why skate foams, well aside from the attention Supreme does call themselves a skate shop.
Sorry for the further derailment and posting about a non-SB...

....but.......
nerd.gif

Last edited:

....but...
....:nerd:  

That's exactly what I was thinking of in my head, I couldn't remember the company, I kept thinking DVS, but they're that company that made flat soled but super stuffed tongue shoes.

Originally Posted by TJB679

....but...
That's exactly what I was thinking of in my head, I couldn't remember the company, I kept thinking DVS, but they're that company that made flat soled but super stuffed tongue shoes.
etnies.. pretty sure this was the pair i had. could be wrong.

Yeah that's the pic and I don't have beef with you, you're just posting what you read. I just wanna know if they will have the stripes.
If yes instacop and I believe that the quality is as good as he says. If no then it's a good thing I enjoy disco.
Those aren't stars ....
They're glue spots
Nike getting out of hand with these glue spots bruh
mean.gif
Got them all over the shoe. Crazy how they're shaped exactly like stars too
Don't know if these were posted but I did think high quality when I saw kix files pics.
[/IMG]
And now we get good close ups showing that the quality is at the very least beyond decent but no sign of stripes. I just want stripes bruh Just show me the striiiiiiiipes!!!!!

Captain America dunks are copped as long as they release on NDC. As for the skating in foams thing, that's stupid AF....for a multitude of reasons. Between function, the need for acceptance and attention of trend following 15 year olds and the destruction of what I think is a well put together shoe outside of it's purpose; there is so much wrong with those pics lol. I just truly don't understand people. It'd be one thing if one was balling in preme foams or skating in the dunks, but this just seems flat out stupid.

:lol: i love seeing stupid things like that though
doesn't cost me money and i get a good laugh out of it

Last edited:
question - i'm gonna pick up the giraffe dunks for my wife.. if she is a 6Y.. then a 6 in men's should work right? My Nike Outlet days are telling me "yes".

Youth sizes (GS) and mens are on the exact same scale. youth will finish around 7 and mens will start around 7. womens shoe sizes are on a completely different scale and need to be converted.

a 7.5 womens is a 6 in mens or youth.

So, yes.

I don't know what the alternate lace would be for these but I'll throw in my barber laces and see how that will look when these drop to get some red on the shoe...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom