2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've been waiting on a quality shot of these and this is it. Most def copping these. I hope the quality is good on them as well.

I've been waiting on a quality shot of these and this is it. Most def copping these. I hope the quality is good on them as well.
FWIW the owner of Bluetile (David) commented on the quality of them on StashedBoxes Instagram pic last week....

Last edited:
Y'all know that by Saturday the thread is going to come to life with lists of phone order places. I'd hold still right now unless your local local gets them in.

And I'll be at work 1030-9, shafted again. Hopefully I can step away. I keep refreshing ig, this thread and twitter. Have premier's, tactics and kinetics number on my favorites list ready to go. Haha.

IMO I wasn't in love with the shoe at first, but I saw more pictures and as someone in the restaurant business, I feel like it pays homage to the business, so it's a must have. The reselling, already(the one on ig for 400 bucks is insane) is what's making me nervous. Maybe it was a gr, and it was surrounded by so much hype its being pushed as limited.

FWIW the owner of Bluetile (David) commented on the quality of them on StashedBoxes Instagram pic last week....
Now I'm confused. I said the stripes are probably under the flaps/straps/wings/whatever but someone posted a pic clearly showing they weren't.

So I can't take that quality claim seriously until I do see a pair with stripes.

If they truly have stripes under those straps I will be absolutely sold. Without them I just feel they are nothing too special.

Now I'm confused. I said the stripes are probably under the flaps/straps/wings/whatever but someone posted a pic clearly showing they weren't.

So I can't take that quality claim seriously until I do see a pair with stripes.
I think the pic you are talking about was this one...with red on the underneath of the one flap, not sure if it's white on the other or just red on both or what....and yeah he may have seen an early sample or something. I was just relaying what he said as someone who had supposedly already seen them in person.

Last edited:

I think the pic you are talking about was this one...with red on the underneath of the one flap, not sure if it's white on the other or just red on both or what....and yeah he may have seen an early sample or something. I was just relaying what he said as someone who had supposedly already seen them in person.
Yeah that's the pic and I don't have beef with you, you're just posting what you read. I just wanna know if they will have the stripes.

If yes instacop and I believe that the quality is as good as he says. If no then it's a good thing I enjoy disco.

question - i'm gonna pick up the giraffe dunks for my wife.. if she is a 6Y.. then a 6 in men's should work right? My Nike Outlet days are telling me "yes".

Yeah that's the pic and I don't have beef with you, you're just posting what you read. I just wanna know if they will have the stripes.

If yes instacop and I believe that the quality is as good as he says. If no then it's a good thing I enjoy disco.
Haha yeah I know, it's all good. I didn't mean it to sound defensive either. Plus I have a hard time believing they could be as good or better quality than SOMPs anyhow.

Last edited:

Those aren't stars ....
They're glue spots

Back
Top Bottom