2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

refreshed twitter keyword 51 seconds after it went live. feels good to pay retail. no tax(deleware) and free ship[ping??!! dope

my size gone already
sick.gif

Hope I can cop the captain America dunks that easily. Would have checked out but just not a fan of nappy suede.

Damn these flew off the virtual shelves fast. Are these guys quick to ship first time buying from them thanks in advance

Last edited:
Thanks man. Repped. You help so much in this thread as well as the Supreme thread. Major props to you.

I believe I copped a 10.5...did anyone who just ordered get an email from brannonkinetic@gmail? Sucks that they use CompanyBe (same like Premier) but it looks like I got through.

Un-ds'd these today. Thanks Osyrhiz for the $39 special!
what is CompanyBE? 

Thanks man. Repped. You help so much in this thread as well as the Supreme thread. Major props to you.

I believe I copped a 10.5...did anyone who just ordered get an email from brannonkinetic@gmail? Sucks that they use CompanyBe (same like Premier) but it looks like I got through.

10.5? My size too. Too bad I was a few seconds too late. Congrats on the cop!

what is CompanyBE? 

CompanyBe is Kinetic's e-commerce provider they use to do their internet sales I believe. Premier uses the same guys. This is like saying that KITH, Bodega, Concepts and Packers use Shopify. They tend to be notoriously slow (CompanyBe) when huge amount of traffic tries to handle that many sales at once.

CompanyBe is Kinetic's e-commerce provider they use to do their internet sales I believe. Premier uses the same guys. This is like saying that KITH, Bodega, Concepts and Packers use Shopify. They tend to be notoriously slow (CompanyBe) when huge amount of traffic tries to handle that many sales at once.
ah, thanks!

Crap, I had a pair in cart, but $75 to ship to Canada is way too much.

New to this site, but thanks to all for being so helpful with the links

Back
Top Bottom