2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

explain to me what makes this ALL GREY shoe with solid colored sole better than other GR's in terms of colorway. not here to debate, just curious what about this shoe "does it" for you?
for me it was seeing some on the feet pics

...of course when I go to lunch the link goes up.  I'm gonna have to start jacking in with my phone during the lunch hour.  Good ish to you all with the quick fingers that copped!

explain to me what makes this ALL GREY shoe with solid colored sole better than other GR's in terms of colorway. not here to debate, just curious what about this shoe "does it" for you?

I prefer all suede dunks & non-white midsoles.

No wacky colors and a good lookin summer shoe makes the Bao's a total package for me.

Not feeling them AT ALL; that fuzzy material and blue clear bottom does not mesh well IMO

but to each their own; you are the ones wearing them

I'd consider them a wacky dunk as a whole

Last edited:
probably something like the Ms. Pacmans those are definitely a bit out there as far as color combinations.

you give me a regular soft suede and a blue swoosh with a white sole under the blue and we might be talking but the material looks like a shoe that got stuck in the rain and dried funky

That is possibly the worst product shot of them all! haha. Once you have the Bao's in hand you can see that the c/w and quality is pretty good.  A great summer shoe imo.  Would def whack some suede protector on them before heading out though.

Last edited:
Hhhmmm looks like the full preview of the black sheep dunk is a full preview of the box, no shoes. Just a box 99% of us will never own/see/touch.

the baos give off a huge beach vibe to me, nappy suede has always done it for me, it reminds me of my saint alfred nbs, and the translucent sole in that blue hue is everything

the baos give off a huge beach vibe to me, nappy suede has always done it for me, it reminds me of my saint alfred nbs, and the translucent sole in that blue hue is everything
the translucency (is that a word?) of the blue is the only reason i ever considered. however, im passing in lieu of some stuff i missed out on before. i def feel you on that blue though.

you give me a regular soft suede and a blue swoosh with a white sole under the blue and we might be talking but the material looks like a shoe that got stuck in the rain and dried funky
I actually the shoe but the material is so light and so soft, I fear they will get dirty super fast and be extreme difficult to clean. And a shoe like this won't look good with dirt on it. That's my big issue or dilemma

Back
Top Bottom