2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you happen to find an 11, I will gladly do a local swap, straight up.
smokin.gif
Thanks, I guess I'll have to see if I can get myself a 10.5. If by chance I have to settle for an 11, I'll hit you up for a trade. 

Tried to cop online but it didn't let me,so I called them. They are taking phone orders tomorro after 3 for those who are interested.

Tried to cop online but it didn't let me,so I called them. They are taking phone orders tomorro after 3 for those who are interested.
With how fast these sold out online, I wonder how much more will be left for phone orders tomorrow. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought this was a GR release?

THIS is how you build up a GR & sellout at retail...looks like nike learned a thing or two with the all whites (GR) & snake eyes (GR). 1st few stores who offered these online sold out with a quickness...

Last edited:
THIS is how you build up a GR & sellout at retail...looks like nike learned a thing or two with the all whites (GR) & snake eyes (GR).
Yup! Good for them but you know with Nike, higher demand/sales usually only leads to one thing.......price increases

Last edited:

Nah,just more people want these lol.
This.

This is the first dunk in several years I've been willing to hunt down.

I love everything about the shoe... it's what brought me back to NT after an almost 10-year hiatus. ( So long, I can't even remember my old username! )

I'm pissed I missed the Baos on Kinetic, but i'm hoping that all this pre-hype will die down and there'll be a full shipment of GR Bao's floating out there in a week or two. *fingers crossed*

And because everything is better with pics, it's finally sunny out so time to bust these out:

THIS is how you build up a GR & sellout at retail...looks like nike learned a thing or two with the all whites (GR) & snake eyes (GR).
Yea there shouldn't be hype since someone here mentioned that they spoke to a rep and there were shipping issues. But people love the hype.

Can someone with a pair of tiffs in hand confirm something for me or legit check these for me...

Tongue color and leather toe is noticibly different along with lace color matching tongue more so then the teal, like the tongue is a sea crystal color and pleather is tiff teal

The box is as structurally sound as my other half /half box

Just not sure and no one local has a pair for comparison..

Legit, mine are the same way. I don't have a pair of lows but from what I've heard the lows quality in materials and color were on point, and not so on the highs.

Boa's look much better than the average GR tho

Nobody's checkin for the red and grey suedes and those are trickling in like the boa's

Nobody's checkin for the red and grey suedes and those are trickling in like the boa's
the ones on size? there dope for sure, but i think those will hit the sale rack at some point. No hype, no collab.

That's subjective though. Like my opinion that birch > bao's and honestly, I think those olive/turbo green look nicer than the bao's too. All in all just my opinion. Glad they're coming out in the masses though for people to finally get theirs.

With how fast these sold out online, I wonder how much more will be left for phone orders tomorrow. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought this was a GR release?
Hopefully they'll have some more Lol..I'm confident if I wait long enough I'll get em for retail tho..yea a GR collab

That's subjective though. Like my opinion that birch > bao's and honestly, I think those olive/turbo green look nicer than the bao's too. All in all just my opinion. Glad they're coming out in the masses though for people to finally get theirs.
a lot of people like the Baos... they are way more appealing for the masses than the Birches and Olive/Turbo Green especially before Summertime.

That's a great summertime CW and the concept is dope.

Last edited:

explain to me what makes this ALL GREY shoe with solid colored sole better than other GR's in terms of colorway. not here to debate, just curious what about this shoe "does it" for you?

Back
Top Bottom