2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SPoT Black Friday in April Sale - April 19th.  Mark your calendars.
eek.gif

Last edited:

sz. 7 , advertised as "new in box" . Comes with black laces instead of royal blue??? Anyways, wants 3 bills shipped :rolleyes :smh: :wow: :frown:

idk man. I just don't know.

Last edited:

sz. 7 , advertised as "new in box" . Comes with black laces instead of royal blue??? Anyways, wants 3 bills shipped :rolleyes :smh: :wow: :frown:

idk man. I just don't know.

plight of the little foot is way worse than plight of the reasonably large foot (13-15). I thought 200+ sucked at my size, but 300 whoaaaa. Thats concepts package price. Which btw was the pair that got the royal blue laces, the rest got black. Most people just get those fullylaced blue laces since its the nicest combo imo.

Last edited:
It's my belief that whatever size you are, that's the hardest size to get :lol:

Funny but on a serious note if you are between sizes 8-12 consider yourself lucky man. I wanted to stop growing at size 12 soooooo bad lol. 13 isnt too bad, 14+ though sucks. GS 5-7 matter less here cause its the same shoe, but at the same time for some shoes the prices skyrocket, team under size 7 lost on tiffs, 500 + and some dude paid like 7 for the smallest size they made, cant remember which one. The rest of us got to complain about 300-350

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom