2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn just got priced out of a pair of somps on ebay :frown:
i dont think a pair of baos gonna fill this void

damn just got priced out of a pair of somps on ebay :frown:
i dont think a pair of baos gonna fill this void

I hate when that happens, you think if I just add 15 more I'll be on top again, and it just turns into an ugly cycle if you're not willing to walk away at your initial top bid.

Good day to get a car wash : )

Repped homey. I absolutely love mine.

damn nice find!
They look nice on feet
Word. Swear I heard this couple laughing at me and this dude call me gay for wearing them at the mall today. Didn't stress it.. I like the shoes and I'm gonna wear what I like regardless. Leather on them is great so thats a plus. Happy with em 

Copping another pair a size down from that dude that posted the link. Good looks man. Maybe I'll paint the swoosh on this pair white and the sole

Last edited:

Word. Swear I heard this couple laughing at me and this dude call me gay for wearing them at the mall today. Didn't stress it.. I like the shoes and I'm gonna wear what I like regardless. Leather on them is great so thats a plus. Happy with em 
I guess those same ppl wouldn't be too fond of WPFs neither
laugh.gif
 lol Good job don't let other ppls judgement determine what you wear and even better not giving them a reaction too.

Last edited:
@dpak09  Yeah I've heard just never ordered from them. Was looking at the most recent review and they said it's been 10 weeks and they haven't received their stuff 

@dpak09  Yeah I've heard just never ordered from them. Was looking at the most recent review and they said it's been 10 weeks and they haven't received their stuff 
Never had that problem...ordered from them a few times and all came probably within 2 weeks or less.

I've ordered from Hanon Shop before, they're slow at shipping and responding to emails. I ordered Gamma 11s and they shipped me Gamma 12s...all they could do was refund the shipping cost :smh:
but they're legit, in fact i just made an order for some nike boots from them

Last edited:
@dpak09  Just still amazed these dunks are only $41 . Really don't need them but for the price and the quality I feel like I need to do it

Edit: Shipping is $25 and still gotta pay tax. Knew something had to be up lol..

Last edited:
OH okay. Still gonna be like $66. Ehh I'll pass. Maybe I'll catch a pair at the outlet or on sale real soon. Got my eyes on some other kicks on my list anyways 

Do any of you guys know a place where I can cop the white on white lows , giraffes, and the green-orange crocs. I completely blew it on the CCS and Martini sales. And I really want all 3 under 200. Should I wait for the spot spring clearance event or just jump on all 3 via Ebay & random websites. 

BTW I just got in the snake-eye lows and I reviewed it on my channel. Feel free to check it out. 
nthat.gif

Direct Link time stamped for the snake-eyes ^^^^^^^ 

Thanks guys all info would be appreciated. 

Fleabay For The Giraffes And Crocs Had A Few PPl Around 70-80 Shipped And I Think Concepts Had The White On White For 60

Thanks but sellers on the giraffe are charging out in *** and crocs are a bit over retail. And concepts only has a size 8.5 or 8 last time I checked. 

Back
Top Bottom