2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How?! haha
Desperate seller I guess, I've been really patient about these because I definitely want to own em, but they're such loud shoes I can't think of a time I'll want to wear em. I'll just let them grow on me :smile:

Desperate seller I guess, I've been really patient about these because I definitely want to own em, but they're such loud shoes I can't think of a time I'll want to wear em. I'll just let them grow on me :smile:
Oh don't worry. You'll MAKE a time to wear em. I had the same thoughts when I got my vamp highs (or whatever they're nicknamed) I didn't know when to rock but eventually just started throwing em in rotation.

Last edited:

Oh don't worry. You'll MAKE a time to wear em. I had the same thoughts when I got my vamp highs (or whatever they're nicknamed) I didn't know when to rock but eventually just started throwing em in rotation.
yeah i figured. my rotatino right now is like 6 aj1s and 6 dunk highs but I'm starting to feel less strongly about my sz 11 Civilists. Only wore em once. Considering selling em bc I own SOMPs and I want these Stars/Captain Americas which are black. 

Yup, that's what I did for mine when I got them for $150! Like you though, I needed them but they were a little too red for me and that's initially why I passed on them.

gone.... of course...
sick.gif

yeah i figured. my rotatino right now is like 6 aj1s and 6 dunk highs but I'm starting to feel less strongly about my sz 11 Civilists. Only wore em once. Considering selling em bc I own SOMPs and I want these Stars/Captain Americas which are black. 
Whaaaat? You think those Stars/Captain America's are better/nicer than the Civilist's? That's cool.......but you crazy! Lol I know they haven't came out yet but damn, those Civilists are too clean! Still haven't unDS mine

Whaaaat? You think those Stars/Captain America's are better/nicer than the Civilist's? That's cool.......but you crazy! Lol I know they haven't came out yet but damn, those Civilists are too clean! Still haven't unDS mine
Civilists are clean no doubt, argh now you got me thinking again, I'mma have to keep my Civilists SOMPs and snag those Stars lol

I wouldn't mind owning them star/captain America dunks while I have the civilists but I would take them over the civilists tho. And I wish I could get the SOMPs so hopefully they will help fill the void

Civilists are clean no doubt, argh now you got me thinking again, I'mma have to keep my Civilists SOMPs and snag those Stars lol
Just keep em lol If you sell em now you'll just regret it later. I'm actually looking at the civilists now on fliestkicks. Trying to keep myself from buying them. Not trying to purchase anything else till I see the hacky sacks.

Had it in my cart but I wasn't fast enough! I know patience is a virtue but I want these so bad, it's killin' me!

Are those the Dawn of the Dead Trainers in your avatar? If so, I too really love how that orange thread pops off the grey nubuck.

Last edited:
Yeah, Civilists are one of the nicest pairs I've seen and owned. Simple, yet elegant! What's not to like? Other than maybe the tongue, but I love that too!

Are those the Dawn of the Dead Trainers in your avatar? If so, I too really love how that orange thread pops off the grey nubuck.
Good eye! They are indeed. 

One of my all-time favorite SBs. I'll always have a softspot for the older trainers... The build quality is incredible... I still haven't worn through through my first pair (but I have a back-up for when I do). The nubuck is just buttery.

Yeah, Civilists are one of the nicest pairs I've seen and owned. Simple, yet elegant! What's not to like? Other than maybe the tongue, but I love that too!
yeah I agree, the only thing I don't like about it is the design on the tongue - if it was a clean silver/grey I'd be head over heels for it!

Back
Top Bottom