2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nerd.gif

Desperate seller I guess, I've been really patient about these because I definitely want to own em, but they're such loud shoes I can't think of a time I'll want to wear em. I'll just let them grow on me :smile:
This is how I feel. The only difference is that I don't own a pair. Working swiftly to change this.

Desperate seller I guess, I've been really patient about these because I definitely want to own em, but they're such loud shoes I can't think of a time I'll want to wear em. I'll just let them grow on me :smile:
Man dudes been doing to much nowadays and try to be all matchy matchy.

I just throw on some khaki or olive color shorts and a white tshirt and let the shoes do the talking.

Dudes be out there in all red from head to toe with the matching hat to while wearing the YOTH.Keep it simple.

Man dudes been doing to much nowadays and try to be all matchy matchy.

I just throw on some khaki or olive color shorts and a white tshirt and let the shoes do the talking.

Dudes be out there in all red from head to toe with the matching hat to while wearing the YOTH.Keep it simple.
sometimes i only wear shoes...

Finally got mine for retail thanks to that VU restock :smokin Just waiting patiently on those Baos once the hype dies down a bit.

Damn im glad I copped and doubled up on the Baos as soon as I could. Seems like an headache to get a pair

those chairman bao's go hard. gonna definitely be on my "On the Hunt" list. I support everything Eddie does from his show on Vice, to reading his book about growing up as an Asian-American in modern day America. As a fellow Asian American myself its pretty cool seeing someone coming from the same ethnic background doing big things with companies such as vice and Nike SB etc. 

more on topic though, is this the first time they've used an all suede upper since the send helps/ sea crystals? been out of the SB game for awhile now. 

Last edited:
These are toooooo clean
nice I wore these for the first time today. Definitely got dirty as hell but thats expected with white cloth shoes lol
I feel your pain. My cheech and chongs are a pain to clean. I Jason markk them and the swoosh bled on the canvas. Smh. I always seem to kick something when wearing them. Never fails!

Finally got mine for retail thanks to that VU restock :smokin Just waiting patiently on those Baos once the hype dies down a bit.
Unds mine yesterday for sushi. Feels weird wearing an all red shoe but the quality is top notch.

Wow just scooped size 13 krampus off eBay for retail
Very sick shoe. Simple colors, but materials and concept make it a great shoe. Nice pickup !

Last edited:
My local doesn't have the Baos.  I'm assuming they're going to be just as limited as the SOMPs.

As we've started to see more and more stores getting them at the end of this week, I'm assuming this weekend will tell us how limited they are as from now, most of the retailers should have them in store

Back
Top Bottom