2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:x :smh: He's just gonna come in here and style on me in the Hawaiis? I've been wanting those for like 7 years. They're the only dunk lows that truly blew me away.

I actually don't mind the CW. Maybe I'm being blinded by the materials though. Canvas? If so then
nthat.gif

I posted this in the WDYWT thread but I'm sure you guys could appreciate them too. I've been waiting to wear them all week loooong. (Casual Friday)

damn, you beat me to it

i was just about to break these out :lol:

repp'd

^^ tell the guy to send you more pictures of the lobsters . Tht in box pic not gonna do you no justice .

If you every wanna let those go to a size 10'er, im just a pm away lol
Scooped these today.

Thought I was gonna be alright sizing down to a 10...... It's a no go.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Moreover those Hawaii's 
pimp.gif

These guys are in canada, i know they ship to the USA but they have canadian prices , might be worth a shot they still got jagermeister's

http://shop.cardinalskate.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=62_63_94&product_id=70

John or anyone else, Anyone know is it possible for a shop to get dropped from their sb account? 
521461_553151091383424_1404232485_n.jpg

That's All I Have At The Moment. (Bottom Left) They Look Clean & He's Pretty Straightforward, But He Tends To Give FC Prices.
tell the guy that sent you the pic to join the thread... he might be helpful lol

Last edited:
Ridefourever is prolly one of the best sites to cop GR sbs for good prices.. Or at least the sbs I've wanted and bought

Clean Hawaii's!
nthat.gif
 Repped.
Those Hawaii's!!!!
Yeaaa Verry Clean REPPED
sick.gif
mean.gif
He's just gonna come in here and style on me in the Hawaiis? I've been wanting those for like 7 years. They're the only dunk lows that truly blew me away.
damn, you beat me to it

i was just about to break these out
laugh.gif

repp'd
Moreover those Hawaii's 
pimp.gif
Thanks thread! I think it's been almost a 18 months since I broke these out. On the hunt for a DS pair. MY absolute favorite SB period. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Dope Hawaiis and Levis on the previous page, repped.
smokin.gif
Appreciate the love.
Also, am I the only one that saves up rep just to give it all to you guys in this thread. Seriously love this place, n-sb.org fell off hard. Is it just me or are some of the members of that site like REALLY weird, like still living in moms basement fapping to cartoons sorta weird. This is coming from someone that has been a member there since the beginning there. Legit the WPFs almost got voted as the worst dunk of the year on that site, because "pink is gay". Like really guys? I know you are all grown *** men, so start acting like them. You guys are just so much more unbiased and outgoing its like night and day.
I popped in a couple of months ago and thought the same thing!!!

It really has died down over there, mostly I go now just to check the classifieds. 

Also, am I the only one that saves up rep just to give it all to you guys in this thread. Seriously love this place, n-sb.org fell off hard. Is it just me or are some of the members of that site like REALLY weird, like still living in moms basement fapping to cartoons sorta weird. This is coming from someone that has been a member there since the beginning there. Legit the WPFs almost got voted as the worst dunk of the year on that site, because "pink is gay". Like really guys? I know you are all grown *** men, so start acting like them. You guys are just so much more unbiased and outgoing its like night and day.
off top anyone who posts in this thread knows its the most chill , helpful , and informative thread on NT . N-sb.org has indeed fell off they're kinda immature over on tht site but to each his own . I love the fact tht everyone helps each other out , post their dope sb wears of the day , and there is never ever any flaming . This is one of the threads on all of NT thts a little glimmer of hope on a site thts filled with secrecy and ignorance tht completely goes against wat this site is about .

Js wish other threads could get the memo .

Last edited:
Ridefourever is prolly one of the best sites to cop GR sbs for good prices.. Or at least the sbs I've wanted and bought
Just got the Birches since they are $65 plus $10 shipping

McRads for those looking are 112 which I think was retail. The McRads have grown on me but still pass.

They have the Tars in size 9.5 for 65 as well. Said that in the last page but idk if people read it.

Thank you NTer who first posted that site.

off top anyone who posts in this thread knows its the most chill , helpful , and informative thread on NT . N-sb.org has indeed fell off they're kinda immature over on tht site but to each his own . I love the fact tht everyone helps each other out , post their dope sb wears of the day , and there is never ever any flaming . This is one of the threads on all of NT thts a little glimmer of hope on a site thts filled with secrecy and ignorance tht completely goes against wat this site is about .

Js wish other threads could get the memo .
Best kept secret on NT, lol.

Let it remain a secret.  Would love for more people who share the passion we do for the shoes to join in, but not if it's going to kill what we have.  #trickdontkillmyvibe

Last edited:
Its a tie between this thread and the New Balance thread, but both offer different groups but the same help and kindness is there. Lets keep the good parts of NT alive!!!

Bought the Low Eire yesterday with my tax return money. I think that ends my spending for a little bit. I don't really like the Concords so Im not to worried about missing out on those. 

Back
Top Bottom