2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice PickUps And Pics Fellas !!!

Got Two PickUps On The Way Myself Will Keep You Guys Updated

Last edited:
Day off, feels good to rock my shoes outside of my gym/workout sessions.

Ran over to the post office to scoop these up.

I tell people all the time that the DB SB release will be one that people look back on and regret not picking up. The detail on them is SO dope. That was the best thing to come out of that DB pack this year. Repped!

Right On!!!! Love Them!!

Day off, feels good to rock my shoes outside of my gym/workout sessions.

Ran over to the post office to scoop these up.

Repped! Heavens Gates on deck! I see you.
smokin.gif
Good looks!  Slowly trying to rebuild my SB collection with some good stuff to make up for selling off a bunch of Lows a few years back.  Won't make that mistake again.

I may have to scoop up those DBs before it's too late.  I still see pairs that can be had high 1's, low 2's.  The Free Runs were my priority since they're heavy in the gym rotation and to me Frees are one of the most comfortable Nike's on the market, but the more I see the SBs, the more I appreciate them.

I tell people all the time that the DB SB release will be one that people look back on and regret not picking up. The detail on them is SO dope. That was the best thing to come out of that DB pack this year. Repped!
The quality on the DBs blows other releases out of the water.

DB's are definitely a detailed, well made shoe with a great story behind them. a dope colorway though? imo, no...

Actually guys, they appear to have dropped their prices on ridefourever.com.  I see that they have WPF for 115, Krampus for 112, they have a few more deals up there as well but, the size run does vary.  I hope that this helps those in the hunt!
Once again props to you. Just got my WPF in today for 124.95 shipped, I owe you.

Once again props to you. Just got my WPF in today for 124.95 shipped, I owe you.
It's all good.  Although I'm new to SB's as of this year, I'm a research junkie, so when I find a deal, I bring it to the crew!  Besides, the size 13's are hard to come by so, I need all the help I can get!

I completely agree...

Repped....

dont know about all the smurfness going on,

maybe some different colors can help this model out.

NIKE SB MID RIPSTOP

nike-sb-dunk-mid-photo-blue-ripstop.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-mid-photo-blue-ripstop-nylon-01-570x348.jpg
These get the thumbs down from me...

I think a matching blue outsole and white swoosh/laces would/will set these off....

IMO, the only single colored midsole/outsole that ever looked good was  DeLa' lows and even with those, I wish they had a yellow outsole...

Last edited:
dont know about all the smurfness going on,

maybe some different colors can help this model out.

NIKE SB MID RIPSTOP

nike-sb-dunk-mid-photo-blue-ripstop.jpg
I actually don't mind the CW. Maybe I'm being blinded by the materials though. Canvas? If so then
nthat.gif

I posted this in the WDYWT thread but I'm sure you guys could appreciate them too. I've been waiting to wear them all week loooong. (Casual Friday)

Just got the slate blues for 65 shipped.
Props to======> TJB679
Thanks for the props... glad you were able to cop!  Wish they would have had my size, but I'll find some for a decent price here soon.

If anyone is looking for slate blues at a decent price...not a FSR but some smaller sizes. Not sure if they still have a 10.5 or not since kingalexi copped one.

http://www.ridefourever.com/see/nike_sb/dunk_low_pro_sb_shoe_slate_blue_white_tar

Phone order only.

Back
Top Bottom