2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I am never around for when someone post a coupon code, sale or link to shoes I want. Doesnt matter this time since I spent the last of my expendable loot on a tattoo.

Also can that transport skate site be any slower?

Last edited:
It's been posted but thanks for the info anyway fam. I know a lot of people missed this info when it was first posted. Not really feeling it. First Send Helps are classics. In some cases, it's hard to top the original. This is one of those cases

Yeah, I don't think they can top the first Send Help. Still got my pair on ice 8):smokin

My NT brethren need a huge huge favor !

Anyone mind doing me a quick LC on some buck? It would be a big help, thanks boys  

The BUCK looks funny but kinda looks like they're were squished somewhere.

Tag is legit though.

I'm inclined to say they are indeed legit.

.......... a second opinion never hurt anyone though. Anyone else care to confirm??

Last edited:
The BUCK looks funny but kinda looks like they're were squished somewhere.

Tag is legit though.

I'm inclined to say they are indeed legit.

.......... a second opinion never hurt anyone though. Anyone else care to confirm??
thanks b20, seller told me he had a bunch of dunks squished together in his closet maybe it got compressed, to me the tag also looked good (tag hitting the date) im meeting with him tomorrow so i guess ill have to see in person, i went on nsb.org to legit check tips, they said make sure the buck lettering is thick, the date touching on the tag and the overall material. Any other suggestions? 

That's basically it.

Just make sure you look at the stitching too. Should be nice and tight.

IDk if you've ever seen a fake or not but the stitching is really sloppy and not straight.

I'm sure they'll check out though. They look good.

That's basically it.

Just make sure you look at the stitching too. Should be nice and tight.

IDk if you've ever seen a fake or not but the stitching is really sloppy and not straight.

I'm sure they'll check out though. They look good.
Repped, really appreciate it B20. Ill let you guys know how the deal goes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by domogotsole

Premier released the SPOT's and pink Koston 2's at 11am ET. They should be taking phone orders.

order came in from premier, $128 shipped...thanks domogotsole for the info :smokin

Last edited:
Well guys, it's me again, back with what I think is a good deal.  The only issue I have is the shipping cost, but it appears as though it makes a difference how close you live to them as to how much the shipping cost it.  That being said, even with the shipping cost, still less than retail! The cost is $55 + shipping!!!!

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-sb/sb-dunk-low/nike-dunk-loe-pro-sb.html

2-21-13NikeSBDunkLowWolfGrey2.jpg

Copied the picture from the premier site!
Thanks for the share. I've been wanting to grab these. S&H wasn't to bad it was $12, the total came out to $67 not bad imo..

Shipping from ProjectBlitz isn't too bad if you live in CA ...I think he's based somewhere out of LA if I remember right. He has some decent prices on some GR stuff here and there.

Edit: Just looked on ebay and he ships out of Hawthorne, CA.

Last edited:
Hoping Supreme does a Dunk Hi this year for the 10 year anniversary like they did with the dunk low

imo im not feeling those tennis at all

and i think i might be picking up the SPOTs someime this week but im not sure yet, even though all of these pics make them look amazing

he is croationstyle
Yessir, I am aware of this... but good info for those who might not know. For those who don't know he does business as croatianstyle on Ebay. He's been around for awhile.... I'm sure some more experienced heads have more info about him than I do though. Maybe people who do can share some stories.

Yessir, I am aware of this... but good info for those who might not know. For those who don't know he does business as croatianstyle on Ebay. He's been around for awhile.... I'm sure some more experienced heads have more info about him than I do though. Maybe people who do can share some stories.
oh ok ha but ya i havnt really seen him active on twitter lately but i know someone who hit him up on there and he gave them a good deal on one of his products...

but ya 100% legit for anyone wondering, feedback speaks for itself, i still dont understand people who question him :/

^^ yeah thts a cool price . You could try talking down to like 160 tho , js because . But if you can't and you really want them don't hesitate to pull the trigger .

The Concords are not considered a quickstrike. & I don't think it will be as hard to cop as some think. The owner of my local ordered four pairs of every size.
I'm starting to think this as well from what I hearing. People just gotta do work to get the BEST shot at them they can get. 
It's not premier, it's real low key. Ill be sure to post a few michigan locals doing phone orders when the time is closer!
Repped! Good on you my dude. Looking forward to the upcoming info you'll provide. Oh, and welcome to the thread.
Hoping Supreme does a Dunk Hi this year for the 10 year anniversary like they did with the dunk low

imo im not feeling those tennis at all

and i think i might be picking up the SPOTs someime this week but im not sure yet, even though all of these pics make them look amazing
Ditto for size 8 heads... would take about 2 weeks to get them into my possession though.

Question - I was under the impression that posts like this are against the rules. I have a lot of opportunities like this - usually from overseas though. I've been thinking about what the best way to communicate these kinds of offers is. It's usually older stuff, and it could be any size.

I can't really do it in the thread because that's essentially selling. I was thinking perhaps some sort of google doc or something where I could post things available to me with size and approximate price and people who are interested could give me their email address, and I'd invite them. Then, people could claim things if they want them and then I'd go about acquiring them. ...The thing is, my sources aren't just links I can PM somebody, so I'd need some sort of system.

I'll give it some thought over the weekend.
You bring up a very interesting point BIP. I think the best thing for you to do is put whatever you may want to sell in your sig. I know Bigj505 (admin) watches this thread like a hawk and won't hesitate to lock this thread or ban people. He may actually be the person that you might want to talk to about your situation as well just to BE SURE of what the guidelines are for what you can do and can't do. Everyone please keep this in mind as well. I know everyone wants to share info but carefully evaluate how you're sharing it, I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD OR THE THREAD ITSELF TO BE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE. 

Last edited:
You bring up a very interesting point BIP. I think the best thing for you to do is put whatever you may want to sell in your sig. I know Bigj505 (admin) watches this thread like a hawk and won't hesitate to lock this thread or ban people. He may actually be the person that you might want to talk to about your situation as well just to BE SURE of what the guidelines are for what you can do and can't do. Everyone please keep this in mind as well. I know everyone wants to share info but carefully evaluate how you're sharing it, I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD OR THE THREAD ITSELF TO BE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE. 

Yeah - the thing is that it's not stuff I have in my possession, but rather stuff that I have an opportunity to acquire. I guess I could make a sig along the lines of PM me if you interesting x, y, z. Not sure that's superior to the google doc idea though.

dont know about all the smurfness going on,

maybe some different colors can help this model out.

NIKE SB MID RIPSTOP

nike-sb-dunk-mid-photo-blue-ripstop.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-mid-photo-blue-ripstop-nylon-01-570x348.jpg

Back
Top Bottom