2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

haha.. little googling showed that they are childs play customs.. good job on them too

There was no article or nothing to read that even suggested that those shoes were that tho lol

Dope customs tho

Last edited:
Some of us were talking a while back about how the SOMP tongue seems stuffed compared to the thinner SB tongue of late and here's a comparison photo.

There was no article or nothing to read that even suggested that those shoes were that tho lol

Dope customs tho
That's why it's a joke hahaha. Jokes don't have to be (and generally aren't) based on reality. 

:lol:

These Bao's Are Starting To Annoy Me >:

The Two Shops Out This Way Never Miss A Release.... If One Doesn't Get Something, The Other Is Sure To Have Em.......... For These Tho, Still No Word At Either Shop :rolleyes

Gotta Remain Patient I Suppose...

WOOOOOSAH!

Went to my local this morning and they said they have a few sizes left. Had my size 10 too but when I got em in hand I passed didn't seem worth a purchase not now anyway. Also not sure if it was just my eyes but the nappy suede is the same color as on the Birches. I know some ppl were asking about that earlier. 

Please keep in mind that ALOT of shops that are getting these will have them by next week. Some shops even had a chance to order them and passed because they didn't think they'd sell.Nike's shipping was terrible for this GR, I know some shops that didn't even get their April stuff yet at all. Also, these will be EVERYWHERE soon enough. I mean Mainland.com had these up, MAINLAND.COM. Be patient.

Also, is anyone else tired of all the teasing that shops do for collabs? I know I am. I don't want anymore teaser shots, just show me the shoe straight up so I can make up my mind on rather to cop or not. I understand that they have to "build hype" but I feel that tactic is getting old. If it's dope it will sell.

Last edited:

Also, is anyone else tired of all the teasing that shops do for collabs? I know I am. I don't want anymore teaser shots, just show me the shoe straight up so I can make up my mind on rather to cop or not. I understand that they have to "build hype" but I feel that tactic is getting old. If it's dope it will sell.
X2 on that. That's the same general idea I get about collabs. 

Back
Top Bottom