2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i passed this morning.. the color-way was nice for sure though.
i bought these back in my nike outlet days.. they're still pretty clean.

It's crazy how the 2's are probably one of the shoe's that Jordan wore and got the least amount of love back in the day to now selling out within an hour online. I heard 2's would sit for periods of time and the thought was that these would probably sit and go on discount as well, but a lot of people woke up to a surprise.

Even when people started getting J crazy you could still pick up 2s a few days/weeks after release.

Please keep in mind that ALOT of shops that are getting these will have them by next week. Some shops even had a chance to order them and passed because they didn't think they'd sell.Nike's shipping was terrible for this GR, I know some shops that didn't even get their April stuff yet at all. Also, these will be EVERYWHERE soon enough. I mean Mainland.com had these up, MAINLAND.COM. Be patient.

Also, is anyone else tired of all the teasing that shops do for collabs? I know I am. I don't want anymore teaser shots, just show me the shoe straight up so I can make up my mind on rather to cop or not. I understand that they have to "build hype" but I feel that tactic is getting old. If it's dope it will sell.
Voice of reason. Repped!

It's crazy how the 2's are probably one of the shoe's that Jordan wore and got the least amount of love back in the day to now selling out within an hour online. I heard 2's would sit for periods of time and the thought was that these would probably sit and go on discount as well, but a lot of people woke up to a surprise.
I had two pair of these back then.. 2's weren't the only J's sitting.. pretty much anything that wasn't an XI sat on our Outlet Shelves.

::ending 2's talk::

where are my Bao's?

In my head the wool was going to have a bolder print. You'd lose sight of a hacky sack that muted.

Well I don't dislike them but idk. Looks like it might be a pass. Now we wait for pics of the highs
Im curious to see whether the highs will look exactly like these lows or will they be different. I'm hoping the highs will actually be louder...

Last edited:
I was expecting more from the hacky sacks. The use of the print looks too similar to the Jano hacky sacks and koston hacky sacks. Hopefully the High pics will come pretty soon too.

Well I've come to the hard conclusion that I won't be getting the SOMPs (today) so as promised here's my eBay 10% off coupon code. SDIQRR6DSD remember you have to use paypal checkout to get the discount.

In 01 the greatest shoe ever released Sat (Jordan 1) it also Sat in 94 and was bought on disco in 85 by skaters

Stomper is my Homie

Back
Top Bottom