2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also, is anyone else tired of all the teasing that shops do for collabs? I know I am. I don't want anymore teaser shots, just show me the shoe straight up so I can make up my mind on rather to cop or not. I understand that they have to "build hype" but I feel that tactic is getting old. If it's dope it will sell.
X2 on that. That's the same general idea I get about collabs. 
I enjoy the initial teasers cuz I like to play the guessing game but after a while it's like "Cmon just show me the shoe!!!!"
laugh.gif

Like what blacksheep did where they let us know it was a high and showed us the box. That was cool.

Then they showed us multiple shots of the box. That was not cool. I've seen the box now show me the shoes.

Those Baos are nice in person
I just couldn't get down with them When I had em in hand today. I didn't get that "Gotta have now" feeling. I made sure to look at my actual size too and not just the display model but still...Nothing lol They may grow on me in time though. I think it's the fact the upper is one color that kinda throws me off. Had they used a different color swoosh I'd probably have them by now.

I enjoy the initial teasers cuz I like to play the guessing game but after a while it's like "Cmon just show me the shoe!!!!"
laugh.gif

Like what blacksheep did where they let us know it was a high and showed us the box. That was cool.

Then they showed us multiple shots of the box. That was not cool. I've seen the box now show me the shoes.
Yea that Box really peaked my interest in what the shoes will look like. I guess their tactic worked on me. lol

I got through on the kinetic phone order for the 14. So im doubled up on 14s now. Looking to sit on those hoping 13s pop up. Also scooped the 12 for a buddy.

It's craZy except for tiffs I cook on every sb release. I can only get Jordan's in my cart when I don't want them that bad like the 2s today

They are way more beige than gray in person. But oh so beautiful, I still want birches to complete my mini long suede collection with the pigs (tongue) and I'll cop the venoms and turbo green red gray joints on discount. I don't like suede but the long suede does it for me

Last edited:
Man, me going after these Jordan's has kept me from going after the SOMP's, SPOT's, Bao's, YOTH, and countless other shoe's I just hope I don't regret it later :smh:

Man, me going after these Jordan's has kept me from going after the SOMP's, SPOT's, Bao's, YOTH, and countless other shoe's I just hope I don't regret it later
mean.gif
SB's are cheaper in the aftermarket than Jordan's. You can pick a lot up for cheaper than JB retail.

Hmm just realized I still have a ebay 10% off coupon that expires tomorrow lol All of a sudden I'm looking at SOMPs for $202....Decisions Decisions 
mean.gif
eyes.gif
 I'm trying to wait to see what Hacky Sacks looking like But man I'm tempted right now.

If I don't pull trigger on SOMPs I'll post the 10% off coupon redeem code up here for grabs. It'll be within the next hour before I let you guys know. Stay tuned. 

Please keep in mind that ALOT of shops that are getting these will have them by next week. Some shops even had a chance to order them and passed because they didn't think they'd sell.Nike's shipping was terrible for this GR, I know some shops that didn't even get their April stuff yet at all. Also, these will be EVERYWHERE soon enough. I mean Mainland.com had these up, MAINLAND.COM. Be patient.

Also, is anyone else tired of all the teasing that shops do for collabs? I know I am. I don't want anymore teaser shots, just show me the shoe straight up so I can make up my mind on rather to cop or not. I understand that they have to "build hype" but I feel that tactic is getting old. If it's dope it will sell.

John said it. Let it be done.

everywhere that i read said these will be in this week so lets all stay patient lol. Just imagine how i feel waiting for these 2k lebrons

SB's are cheaper in the aftermarket than Jordan's. You can pick a lot up for cheaper than JB retail.

That's true bro, I have a few on my watch list on the Bay I'm currently eyeing. For the most part the SB market is so tempting, retail on SB's is much cheaper to begin with and then the one's that sit and go on discount makes it that much better. But for instance, today I was sure I wasn't going to get the 2's because I didn't get a call back for any raffles I entered and my personal plan was that I wasn't going to wake up early and just get the SOMP's off the Bay for about the same price range, but I knew I would have regret if I didn't get the 2's because they are only one of the two 2's I actually really liked since seeing picture's and the other 2's being the White/Red 2's. Hopefully when I get a little more hreathing room I'll get something off my watch list because all these picture's makes me crave more by the picture :smh:

grab them somp bro you wont regret it.
I couldn't have found this stuff out at a worse time. I'm in a tight spot right now it wouldn't be in my best interest to pay $200 for some kicks right now. Man I wish I would have been looking at my messages on eBay long before today....Gotta step my eBay game up
roll.gif
 lol

That's true bro, I have a few on my watch list on the Bay I'm currently eyeing. For the most part the SB market is so tempting, retail on SB's is much cheaper to begin with and then the one's that sit and go on discount makes it that much better. But for instance, today I was sure I wasn't going to get the 2's because I didn't get a call back for any raffles I entered and my personal plan was that I wasn't going to wake up early and just get the SOMP's off the Bay for about the same price range, but I knew I would have regret if I didn't get the 2's because they are only one of the two 2's I actually really liked since seeing picture's and the other 2's being the White/Red 2's. Hopefully when I get a little more hreathing room I'll get something off my watch list because all these picture's makes me crave more by the picture :smh:

my 2's... :smile:

That's the only pair of 2s I like, I had a pair my sophomore year of high school and broke them down. I'd get them if they weren't a pain to get.

They sure look dope :pimp: I can't wait until June to try and get a pair, a lot of people were shocked at how many people went after the 2's today and June's release will probably be tougher.
i passed this morning.. the color-way was nice for sure though.
i bought these back in my nike outlet days.. they're still pretty clean.

Back
Top Bottom