2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody else think nike intentionally made it so people would try to get both to have a pair of breds/royals?

Believe me, Nike knows what they are doing.
For those who were able to pick up the 1st AJ xSB, now that this will be 2x(4x) WORSE!!!!!

by the time you get both pairs you will be $1000 in the hole

then cats gonna be getting the sand paper out and totally F-ing these up :lol:

Anybody else think nike intentionally made it so people would try to get both to have a pair of breds/royals?
These are def a treat for the people who missed out on those. I hate mismatched kicks but for these I'll make an exception to get a pair of "royals".

They'll make do until I somehow get the real thing. Might sell the breds since I don't want them.

What about the wings logo though your gonna scratch it right off. Only downfall I can think of but easy double up on both pairs.

What about the wings logo though your gonna scratch it right off. Only downfall I can think of but easy double up on both pairs.
I highly doubt you'll be able to just scratch the wings logo right off. Probly not painted or there's a fresh one underneath.

Ugh I said WTKDs and Captain America Dunks would be my last of the year but that white pair got me feeling something

White royals will be perfect for jean staining 
roll.gif

Ugh I said WTKDs and Captain America Dunks would be my last of the year but that white pair got me feeling something
Lol last of the year? Homie it's only been 1/3 of the year and those shoes haven't even released yet haha....I can tell myself weeks or months but never a year, I know I couldn't do it

I can see worn pairs of JB x SB 1s selling for more than DS pairs because people are lazy and don't want to mark up their own pairs. It's the same concept as ripped jeans
laugh.gif

Lol last of the year? Homie it's only been 1/3 of the year and those shoes haven't even released yet haha....I can tell myself weeks or months but never a year, I know I couldn't do it
I really have already spent too much, I need to start selling in earnest.

Back
Top Bottom