2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Start practicing...
My scratch-off skills been immaculate
pimp.gif

I just struck out at Ride Fourever when they opened for the Bao's. SMFH Dude says to the dude that got the 12 "didn't u get one yesterday?". I'm thinking it was @bigstick2324 

My salt level so high!

I just struck out at Ride Fourever when they opened for the Bao's. SMFH Dude says to the dude that got the 12 "didn't u get one yesterday?". I'm thinking it was @bigstick2324 

My salt level so high!
@bigstick2324  wears a 13 I believe

And chill out man. More will come. 

Last edited:
So are both pairs releasing the same day?

Yes.

My understanding is that BOTH the White Pair and Black Pair will be releasing June 7th.

The idea is to pick up Both Pairs, so you can have a Royal and Red Pair that match.
Y'all better start saving your Pennies....and start making some friends at the Local Skate shops!

Nope that's not gonna happen as only the left shoe will be red and only the right shoe will be blue.

Except if you've got two left/right feet, in that case you're good :wink:

So are both pairs releasing the same day?

Yes.

My understanding is that BOTH the White Pair and Black Pair will be releasing June 7th.

The idea is to pick up Both Pairs, so you can have a Royal and Red Pair that match.
Y'all better start saving your Pennies....and start making some friends at the Local Skate shops!
Nope that's not gonna happen as only the left shoe will be red and only the right shoe will be blue.

Except if you've got two left/right feet, in that case you're good
wink.gif
YOURE NOT LOOKING AT BOTH PAIRS CLOSE ENOUGH MY GUY

It really is man; I mean you got stuff like navy Janoski Max's selling out

Nothing is an easy pick up anymore
Speaking of Janos those black and white tiger striped ones and the desert camo ones that just released today don't look half bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom