2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good looks homie. Mad people been wanting these to drop down in price.
I'm mad I paid retail. SMH at myself. But I do like the shoe. Just could have saved $25
laugh.gif
We 13s bruh. We take it when we can get it.

This. I really like the black pair, but I'm not sure I can get with the mismatching thing.....

I'm not trying to spend crazy resale prices when I strike out at release on two pairs of shoes to have myself some Royal's

Nike really sticking it to people who actually support the SB lines outside Tiff's and Jordan 1's :smh:

Does anybody remember the Margiela x Converse Chucks? 

It was the same concept, dipped in white paint to over time reveal the color beneath it.. now did anybody get those to show us how they look after a few months? I highly doubt these SBs will be easy to just walk down and then have clean looking Breds and Royals. Maybe with some chemicals to remove the first layer of paint clean, but I feel a lot of dudes will be dissapointed if they get those just to save on some breds and royals

I don't have any foams but I'm actually thinking about these. Anyone else copping?

Edit: ...to wear? Haha so no answer from you Alp haha jk

Last edited:
I find it funny and really sad/pathetic when you see people saying...

I NEED these like their life will end if they don't get them

I wear my statue of liberties all the time and there's barely any paint chip. Unless you're gonna force it the paint won't come off easy

I find it funny and really sad/pathetic when you see people saying...

I NEED these like their life will end if they don't get them
If i don't get certain things i can't sleep good at night because i keep thinking about them, sooooo i need them!
laugh.gif

Navy Exchange Norfolk...they usually have a good selection of SB's. Prices fair: $62.99-$74.99. Scattered sizes. Also had a pair of KD's orange/anthracite size 12, for $99...and also Kobe 8 Venomenon black/gold, size 9 for $99.

Back
Top Bottom