2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

what's up with the ballerina poses? smh
laugh.gif
. yeah i see that a lot on IG 
mean.gif

Blue Hero's are growing on me. Reminds me of a cross between Tiffs and dare I say it, Royal 1s.
Man same here but I'll probably get the bazooka joes before the blue heros. On another note though my girl saw a pic of blue heroes, urban orange and ions yesterday and she wants em all lol so I'll most likely be getting her some more kicks soon.

Guess I'm In The Minority In Saying I'm Feeling Those Hacky Sacks :pimp:

Will Definitely Be Looking At The Size 10 Pairs My Shop Gets In Hopes Of Finding A Match For That Toebox Area

Guess I'm In The Minority In Saying I'm Feeling Those Hacky Sacks
pimp.gif

Will Definitely Be Looking At The Size 10 Pairs My Shop Gets In Hopes Of Finding A Match For That Toebox Area
I like them. BUT WHY did they have to go with a black toebox? Just makes me not want the shoe. I do love the rest of it though. Even that swoosh could stay and I'd be happy.

Guess I'm In The Minority In Saying I'm Feeling Those Hacky Sacks
pimp.gif

I like them. BUT WHY did they have to go with a black toebox? Just makes me not want the shoe. I do love the rest of it though. Even that swoosh could stay and I'd be happy.
I can deal with the black swoosh and black laces......that black toebox messes up the shoe though

these don't look too bad on feet. do they fit TTS?

Yup, TTS.

My local didn't even order ANYTHING else from the Tiempo 94 offerings because nobody bought the black/white pair that came out first. It was one of those, oh you want the hot one, well why didn't you buy the first one? As far as casual soccer looking shoes goes it begins and ends with adidas in the South. I'm looking forward to getting both pairs in early next week (they'd be here by Thursday but I put a hold on all package deliveries) and will rock the hell out of them come the fall.

I can't even lie, it was the J-pack ones that put me on the Tiempos, royals to be specific. I wish I never bought them because it just opened up another branch of shoes for me. They have nice details and look super clean without that tongue. Luckily my somewhat local boutique (bows and arrows) is fairly consistent in ordering shoes. My shoes from NDC should be here on Friday, guess I missed the shipping deadline.

I remember the Tiempo boot when it came out in 94, there was such a big movement when Nike started making waves in that world since it was one that had been run by adidas for as long as I can remember, so I was kind of geeked out at seeing the Tiempo get some casual wear adaption. I picked up a pair of the grey ones on the cheap from a local shop, but that's probably the last one they're getting.

Tiffs were my first sb dunk purchase since my skateboarding days back in like sophomore year of high school, but man oh man did it open a can of worms for me. had to dig in the garage but found some of my old beaters (bloody gums, pac mans, roller derbys) but I think I'm gonna get back on this. I used to have a fairly decent stash of dunks until I sold most of them. Deff gonna go back to like 2010 and work my way forward on stuff that I used to have and stuff that I missed out on. Pretty much done with 95% of JB and nike bball. Excited to be bag, gonna grab some giraffes and neon j packs tomorrow.

Tiffs were my first sb dunk purchase since my skateboarding days back in like sophomore year of high school, but man oh man did it open a can of worms for me. had to dig in the garage but found some of my old beaters (bloody gums, pac mans, roller derbys) but I think I'm gonna get back on this. I used to have a fairly decent stash of dunks until I sold most of them. Deff gonna go back to like 2010 and work my way forward on stuff that I used to have and stuff that I missed out on. Pretty much done with 95% of JB and nike bball. Excited to be bag, gonna grab some giraffes and neon j packs tomorrow.
I use to have alot of SB's as well...beat the avengers to the ground.  It's weird to know that some of those older shoes back in the days are worth so much now.

Back
Top Bottom