2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hackey Sacks are nice.

They aren't too crazy but still a unique pattern.

Not a first day cop but I can see myself picking them up down the line.

$60 shipped for a pair of neptunes with OG all
wink.gif
Very nice. Been looking at a few pairs of these on the bay. Definitely an awesome pickup.

Got my giraffes in from shoe jockey on eBay they were 87 shipped but had eBay bucks so came out to 57 shipped not bad. Did a lace swap from my stussys like how it came out better
http://s1184.photobucket.com/user/J...6ED836D4-8C10-4C8B-B23E-7364C03C8A29.jpg.html

My god man!!! What size are you?! Those are huuuuge. ROFL. Sorry only realized now it's most likely a size 11 since 11 boxes make that shoe wall in the bg. Damn they look huge. like 13+ big.

The kumquats are also sooooo tempting. Dang.

Last edited:
My god man!!! What size are you?! Those are huuuuge. ROFL. Sorry only realized now it's most likely a size 11 since 11 boxes make that shoe wall in the bg. Damn they look huge. like 13+ big.

The kumquats are also sooooo tempting. Dang.
@Sipy

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Lmao I just took a close up to show the details

Damn after seeing those new pics of the hacky sacs, they look pretty good. I agree with others on that black toe box, should have been hacky sac pattern.
Those BA's looking good too. I would rock if I can get them on disco stu.

If you guys are still on the hunt for those Premiers I would check an outlet. I saw some at the Grapevine Mall outlet a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
^ Very nice! Still waiting around for the local shops to get them so I can pick up a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom