2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need the team reds . Asap lol . I know oxpenguin posted neckface x Nike sb collab .. via sneakernews
they also have some shirts and a backpack .. here's the article from sneakernews. http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/01/neck-face-x-nike-sb-collection/#more-405313

Last edited:
Thought you guys might enjoy this, RideFourever shipped my WPF with the receipt and a twizzler in a bag stapled shut. 
roll.gif

Price on box was $199.95 so paying $124 including shipping was niceeeeee

Last edited:
Neckface x Nike Colab Side by Side

IMO the Express don't look that bad, that blazer is TRASH

Safe to say this is basically just the SB thread in general right? lol

My $40 pickup.

Really great condition.. Seller said worn twice and I'm inclined to believe him.

HUGE Shout out to Osyrhiz for snagging these for me as they were in his neck of the woods.

Last edited:
Thought you guys might enjoy this, RideFourever shipped my WPF with the receipt and a twizzler in a bag stapled shut. 
roll.gif

Price on box was $199.95 so paying $124 including shipping was niceeeeee
I still think RideFourever are scumbags for price gouging on quickstrikes. $100 markup on box price is ridiculous as it gets. One of the workers there tried to sell me Nontourage dunks for $250 before they were posted online...

Only reason they dropped the price on the WPF, McRads, and the Krumpus Dunks because majority of their stock was just sitting there with no buyers.

I'm honestly thinking about reporting their *** with all the knowledge John dropped about SB accounts

the neckface blazers are nice, i think. but blazers are eh to me now.

i wish nike would do away with the satire and whatever other shoes they have on the SB line, currently they should just keep dunks, team edition, sigs. all the shoes are starting to look the same 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Good ole Neckface.

Glad to shoe isn't anything special so I don't have to have my sneaker self wrestle with my graff purist self as to whether to support the venture.

At least I finally have Charcoals!
You have them in hand Sneakerfan?...if so post some on feet pics!...I'm on the fence with them and found a deal I might have to jump on.
Haha.  Wish I did bro, they're on the way along with some Sequoias.  Copped them with the Martini sale yesterday.  Came real close to grabbing them from civil, good thing I didn't.  Saved about $25 bucks.  I most definitely will be posting on feet because I'll probably unDS them this weekend.  You guys know how bad I've been thirsting for a pair.

Also landed those Game Royals from Kissimmee in addition to my latest eBay pickup which I wasn't around to sign for
mean.gif
.  It's definitely been a nice past few weeks of pickups SB-wise.

Got these in today, thanks to the homie LootAndPollute for sharing the info and looking out

I kinda like the brown laces..

i wish nike would do away with the satire and whatever other shoes they have on the SB line, currently they should just keep dunks, team edition, sigs. all the shoes are starting to look the same 
ohwell.gif
I agree with you, but the chances of that are slim to none. They're following the Jordan Brand model; put out as many models as possible to give people endless amounts of choices and shoes to buy; if it works, great. If it doesn't, no biggie, since the shoes were cheap to produce anyways. At least that's how it seems to me...

I agree with you, but the chances of that are slim to none. They're following the Jordan Brand model; put out as many models as possible to give people endless amounts of choices and shoes to buy; if it works, great. If it doesn't, no biggie, since the shoes were cheap to produce anyways. At least that's how it seems to me...
yea i see what you mean, i just hate the fact that i went to shoe palace at the mall and saw a pair looking the exact same as my team editions, dude asked me if i had bought the shoes there 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like janoskis are taking the place of dunks for this years levis collab, this is one of the pairs set to release along with a all black pair. Much like the dunks from last year, we'll see if they do the HS QS route again or if both of the pairs will just be a QS.
i dig these 
nthat.gif

Safe to say this is basically just the SB thread in general right? lol

My $40 pickup.

Really great condition.. Seller said worn twice and I'm inclined to believe him.

HUGE Shout out to Osyrhiz for snagging these for me as they were in his neck of the woods.
No problem fam...

It's all about helping people who are willing to help others out...

Repped....

^ I know that feel man.

Appreciate it.

Speaking of Levis.. I think I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on $300 for the hyperstrikes. :smh:

Last edited:
Man that new lunar model looks like one of the adidas skate models. I prefer the adidas version so no thanks

(Yah I said it)

Not sure if this was posted but the nike sb x levi collab looks like a janoski
Maybe there will be others kicks too but i dont think a levi dunk sb low 2 years in a row will happen. Hopefully they will release a levi dunk high.....

Back
Top Bottom