2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if this was posted...
eyes.gif
 look up bro.

Last edited:
Yah what happened to that Levis collab? If they are high or mids nothing is getting in the way of me having them. Even if the u.s. government invents and infects me with another virus created to harm the black community.

Even lows I would try to grab. Last time I tried and failed..... miserably. Does Nike even allocate QS/HS SBs to Chicago?

I've been to NY and let me tell you Nike has NO love for the Midwest. NY seems to get enough shoes where you hardly have to try to get most pairs and Chicago is a barren wasteland for shoes in comparison. I can't describe it any better than that. In NY it would be easier to count the amount of people who weren't wearing hard to get kicks (by Chicago standards). Seen one person in a pair of Yeezys in Chicago. In my 4 days in NY I saw two. If a NY tried to pick something up in Chicago they would never complain about NY again. If a Chicagoan went to NY and came back they would be straight pissed.

Last edited:
And yes I know you have to do your research and camp and all that in NY. That is always people's response. Still not bad. Let's say there was a pair of Concord XIs for every 4 heads who wanted it in NY. There would be a Concord XI for every 14 people who want it in Chicago (not actual statistics just an example).

Yah what happened to that Levis collab? If they are high or mids nothing is getting in the way of me having them. Even if the u.s. government invents and infects me with another virus created to harm the black community.

Even lows I would try to grab. Last time I tried and failed..... miserably. Does Nike even allocate QS/HS SBs to Chicago?

I've been to NY and let me tell you Nike has NO love for the Midwest. NY seems to get enough shoes where you hardly have to try to get most pairs and Chicago is a barren wasteland for shoes in comparison. I can't describe it any better than that. In NY it would be easier to count the amount of people who weren't wearing hard to get kicks (by Chicago standards). Seen one person in a pair of Yeezys in Chicago. In my 4 days in NY I saw two. If a NY tried to pick something up in Chicago they would never complain about NY again. If a Chicagoan went to NY and came back they would be straight pissed.
we get more pairs but it is definately not easy to cop shoes over here. "hardly having to try" is not true at all. even for a jordan GR fools stay camping for at least a day, not to mention QS releases.

Been on and off hold with them for the last 10 mins, lol.  Pain in the butt while at work.  Time to turn off these sneakersteal alerts.
Copping at work = You KNOW it's real. lol
You know it bro!  Couldn't turn down $49 shipped.  The SB gods have been good to us lately.
Can't front I'd like to see a Levis high sb.
That would definitely be interesting.  Should have more ankle padding than the lows by default.

Damn I can't keep up with this thread anymore haha moves so damn face.

Anybody getting the floral janoskis?

Floral Janoskia are a May release. Shouldn't be too bad but with some current exposure I seen on instagram plus the hype from Supreme floral stuff these might be a little more hyped.

we get more pairs but it is definately not easy to cop shoes over here. "hardly having to try" is not true at all. even for a jordan GR fools stay camping for at least a day, not to mention QS releases.

lol that was a little sarcasm. I meant in comparison. Same deal with Chicago and we have less kicks per head average. Either way you cut it **** sucks round here. If you look at maps of restocks and QS/HS releases, NYC often has more stores to get the shoe than all of the Midwest.

No more Levi collabs Nike!!!
nerd.gif
I talked to a Levis rep at PROJECT trade show in Vegas this Feb and said they have something with NIke coming out this year.  I really like my Nike x Levis denim jacket and jeans (and Dunks, haha).  Curious, why do you not want them to collab? 

Going to try, but looks like it might be tough. You heard of any stateside release date or online order place?
Spoke to the owner of my local and he is going to email me when he gets confirmation on those. He said he hasnt heard to much but got alot of calls since the sneaker sites keep saying they were released. Will pass along anything I find out.

I agree with you, but the chances of that are slim to none. They're following the Jordan Brand model; put out as many models as possible to give people endless amounts of choices and shoes to buy; if it works, great. If it doesn't, no biggie, since the shoes were cheap to produce anyways. At least that's how it seems to me...
You dont want that at all they create the satires, Mavrk shoes essentially   for the Pac Suns, Zumiez etc that way Dunks and the better models stay core shops only. They have always had these models available but up until late 2012 they were designated as 6.0 but Nike merged SB and 6.0 into one division.

Spoke to the owner of my local and he is going to email me when he gets confirmation on those. He said he hasnt heard to much but got alot of calls since the sneaker sites keep saying they were released. Will pass along anything I find out.
That's what's up. Repped. Appreciate you keeping me and the thread posted.

lol that was a little sarcasm. I meant in comparison. Same deal with Chicago and we have less kicks per head average. Either way you cut it **** sucks round here. If you look at maps of restocks and QS/HS releases, NYC often has more stores to get the shoe than all of the Midwest.
True but getting an RSVP back from NT CHI is 50x easier than getting a RSVP at NTNYC..

Back
Top Bottom