2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone have any information about the SB low concords that are coming out this month?!?!?!
nerd.gif
If you take a look throughout this informative thread, I'm sure you'll find answers to the questions you have. Peace

My Local Announced Today That Concords Will Be Released *****. In Other Words, Yes, Concords Are The 420 Release.

Agreed. Throw insurance and signature confirmation in there (even though a signature is required with packages insured for over $200, I still trust it and have them add signature confirmation anyways; plus, you can't track a package with the insurance-only, if I'm not mistaken), and you're hitting the mid $20s for, say, a Dunk High. A Dunk Low will be around $18 to 20, if I remember correctly. Shipping costs are a beeyatch...

I just had someone complain to me about the cost of shipping on some dunks and I told them the same thing. Some folks are clueless or just want to complain.

Expect a bunch of Jordan Brand heads migrating to this forum for the next few weeks....

Basically.

All kinds of people are gonna come out of the woodworks......... Especially when all the blogs start reminding people of the release date. :smh:

Just got my Shipping confirmation for the SPOT package. :pimp:

Placed the order an hour after the info was posted. I don't think a lot of people realized it was for the actual special packaging version.

Last edited:
Basically.

All kinds of people are gonna come out of the woodworks......... Especially when all the blogs start reminding people of the release date.
mean.gif

Just got my Shipping confirmation for the SPOT package.
pimp.gif

Placed the order an hour after the info was posted. I don't think a lot of people realized it was for the actual special packaging version.
Good stuff !!! Congrats man!

Ignored those because I thought it was just the regular drop at a markup. Came back from a meeting, pulled up the thread on my phone...special packaging. Congrats to those who copped. I'll settle for the QS version eventually. Grab em while they're still low.

yikes. haven't been here in a week and missed about 30 pages! anyway, i gotta reiterate what everyone else is saying - this forum is waaaaaay better than that bs over at jb. i usually just lurk in the cut and don't post a lot but it's reassuring to see people deal with eachother like humans and not take every opportunity to talk s or put someone down.

aiiiiiight enough of the gushy stuff

grabbed me some lightly used koziks off ebay for $72 shipped the other day :D . should be here tomorrow or saturday. contemplating an orange lace swap but will most likely stick with the greens. same selling had birch, budweiser, pigs fly and a couple other pairs up for sale too. all 11.5/12. anyone else cop from him?

Hey guys. I've been a long time lurker on the NT forums especially this thread. There has been lots of great info in here. Decided to make an account to mention that fishboneapparel posted on their twitter/instagram that they have a bunch of SPoT, WPF, and McRads for phone order. It was posted yesterday so maybe there are still some left. I think its the Harrisburg location that you want to call.

Thanks for this dude! Well I guess thanks for making me finally pull the trigger on these, I'm a sucker for special packaging. Surprised they sat for so long too, I just grabbed the last 10 only 20 mins ago. Thank god kicksdeals didn't poach this info. I remember the first time I tried to order of SPOT online I was so confused, wound up opening it in another page by accident and poof I had the shoes in cart. Def an odd way they do things.
Surprisingly, Kicksdeals were the ones I got the info from! lol. I would've posted it sooner, but I assumed that they had stole it from NT, as usual...

Just listened to Wolf and I dont hear with you guys are hearing. They are a few dope songs the rest are better than average. I did not feel he took time to make this an ART project. Sounds like a rap album he put out there to get some cash. Nowhere near as well put together as Goblin.

yikes. haven't been here in a week and missed about 30 pages! anyway, i gotta reiterate what everyone else is saying - this forum is waaaaaay better than that bs over at jb. i usually just lurk in the cut and don't post a lot but it's reassuring to see people deal with eachother like humans and not take every opportunity to talk s or put someone down.

aiiiiiight enough of the gushy stuff

grabbed me some lightly used koziks off ebay for $72 shipped the other day
happy.gif
. should be here tomorrow or saturday. contemplating an orange lace swap but will most likely stick with the greens. same selling had birch, budweiser, pigs fly and a couple other pairs up for sale too. all 11.5/12. anyone else cop from him?
what's his name? Jprince23? If so, I bought my Huxtables from dude via Invoice. Got jerked a little on the price though, but it's all good; I agreed to the price before doing my research (for some reason I thought they were worth much more than they are... I just got back into copping SBs, and it taught me a hard lesson - ALWAYS do your research, regardless of what you think you know), and even though I hadn't paid the invoice yet before realizing the price was steep, I had to pay it because I'm a man of my word (wanna know how I got this scar?.... j/k)... Anyways, if that's who you're talking about, dude has a lot of dope stuff for sale. He's a cool kid, too, and a legit seller.

seems like PROD blurred out his 7's 
laugh.gif

and to my people here in socal...

532933_618041008209406_1430387335_n.jpg

I could never respect a ghost chair, if I ever camped out and saw some I'd have to be on some: 

Smaller size OC heads, Nike Factory Store at the Outlets at Orange has a pair of the Thunder Blues in size 7 for $52 + 30% off!!

Just listened to Wolf and I dont hear with you guys are hearing. They are a few dope songs the rest are better than average. I did not feel he took time to make this an ART project. Sounds like a rap album he put out there to get some cash. Nowhere near as well put together as Goblin.
Gotta listen to it again its a full on concept album and follow the story of Tyler, Wolf and Samuel.

Glad to see people were able to cop the special package SPoT dunks, this thread moves so fast, if you miss a day - you miss out.

I'm expecting this thread to bump when the ''Concord'' cw drops. I don't mind a float of people that will subsequently enter this thread who are new but as long as it remains the same with everyone being cool with each other. I'm all for it!:smokin

Back
Top Bottom