2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lord have mercy lol I just went to my outlet this past Saturday they didn't have not one SB dunk. as a matter of fact the last SB I got from mines was

the brown/orange prod 2's.

I know that feeling, I'll occasionally see stuff that's way lower down the SB line (now that 6.0 is gone) but the last SB dunk I saw at my local outlet was the Angels and Demons or maybe the Bloody Gums, although I think that was at the outlet up the interstate and not my local one.

Question, how do dunk highs fit compared to foams? If I'm an 11 in dunk highs am I an 11 in foamposites? Trying to swing a trade for supreme foams.

Pretty similar to me foams are a bit tight as well

For real. @shoyru
 that's some good stuff there. repped just for the good deed.

I'm on the court like "I wish I was on that team"  lol :lol:

I'm not young anymore will be 30 in July so I've had time... Also shoes are my only vice and in 07 I sold most of my collection to put a down payment on my home and never been into using credit for anything still have my college credit card with a 3000 limit

Pretty similar to me foams are a bit tight as well
I'm not young anymore will be 30 in July so I've had time... Also shoes are my only vice and in 07 I sold most of my collection to put a down payment on my home and never been into using credit for anything still have my college credit card with a 3000 limit
Nice. I've been out of school for a year and a half now. I have my student loan debt but it's nowhere close to a lot of ppl I know with student loan debt .I think if I continue at the rate I'm at with payments I'll be done by 30 myself. 24 right now. Been saving in my 401K too so I may borrow a loan from myself for a DP on a house.

i wear sz9 in dunks, i just tried on my sz 9 yeezy foams and they fit just a little bit snug
you should be fine going with the 11 foams if you wear 11 in dunks

Last edited:
Gave my girl some Baos :D slowly building her SB lineup first the Petoskey SBs and now this, she wanted the 5oneO's but can't find a size 6.5 or 7 for her so if anyone has any lead let me know please :D

Last edited:
I know that feeling, I'll occasionally see stuff that's way lower down the SB line (now that 6.0 is gone) but the last SB dunk I saw at my local outlet was the Angels and Demons or maybe the Bloody Gums, although I think that was at the outlet up the interstate and not my local one.
Man I don't think I can imagine seeing bloody gums in a outlet. lol

Man I don't think I can imagine seeing bloody gums in a outlet. lol

I almost doubled up on them because I kept on seeing them when we'd stop at the outlet on the way to my GF's parents house, and we usually make that drive only once a month. It was like 3 trips before they finally disappeared from the hash wall.

seeing stuff again and again ends up biting me in the butt, I kept on waiting for the Jordan 2009 to drop to an even lower price and passed on them when they were at bottomed out 30% off $50 pricing. Same thing with getting an extra pair of the Ron Burgundy and the Bloody Gums.

Now I pretty much just pick things up when I see them at a price I'm comfortable with or I move on and don't think about it.

Last edited:

Gave my girl some Baos :D slowly building her SB lineup first the Petoskey SBs and now this, she wanted the 5oneO's but can't find a size 6.5 or 7 for her so if anyone has any lead let me know please :D

What size are these? My girlfriend wanted a pair of these and I assume they only dropped these in size 8+?

Great female sneaker dudes tho ehhh
Haha yeah she loves it, I actually edited that post I also got her the Petoskeys which she wears every time to dance class lol hunting 510's for her but still cant find a 6.5 or 7 for a good price. :D

Last edited:

hey! i just got a 6.5 the other day from ebay. the seller is ezsneakers12. they had a 6, 6.5, and a 7. hope this helps! 
happy.gif
Cool ill check it out i have to also see if I agree with the price lol thanks :D
What size are these? My girlfriend wanted a pair of these and I assume they only dropped these in size 8+?
premier got small sizes 5 to 7, this is a 7

Last edited:
Nice. I've been out of school for a year and a half now. I have my student loan debt but it's nowhere close to a lot of ppl I know with student loan debt .I think if I continue at the rate I'm at with payments I'll be done by 30 myself. 24 right now. Been saving in my 401K too so I may borrow a loan from myself for a DP on a house.

I took a 401k loan when I first hot my place to fix it up and help furnish it... Just make your payments and pay a little extra when you can(not trying to tell you how to live). I was completely out of debt four years after school, but I didn't have any nice new stuff either. If I were to do it again I would treat myself a bit more because 4+ years of being broke sucks

Somebody with a size 9 get those ATMOS dunks from Corgi, I think I like the way that color way looks more on the dunk than on AF1s.

Damn. ****** buying ******* shoes. Never understood.

And I dont mean ***** in no disrespectful manner.

Does it matter?

What if the girls were skaters and got into kicks that way?

What if they balled and got into em that way?

What if their dude was into them and hearing about em 24/7 got them in em?

Or maybe they just like kicks

Back
Top Bottom