2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I took a 401k loan when I first hot my place to fix it up and help furnish it... Just make your payments and pay a little extra when you can(not trying to tell you how to live). I was completely out of debt four years after school, but I didn't have any nice new stuff either. If I were to do it again I would treat myself a bit more because 4+ years of being broke sucks
No problem here I know where you're coming from. I make sure I enjoy myself every now and then. I've been broke once before and that was all it took for me to make sure when I got back on my feet it stayed that way, It ironically made me learn how to manage my money better lol 

Somebody with a size 9 get those ATMOS dunks from Corgi, I think I like the way that color way looks more on the dunk than on AF1s.
I think that color way is a little too plain for people to appreciate the atmos collab or to pay $300. It is a clean shoe though.

Can't people just buy each other things just to do it? My girl doesn't really like sneakers or even all that many purses, but she's into her video gaming so I've got quite a few saved searches out for JRPGs she's wanted but didn't buy new and now they're hard to get. I don't do it expecting to get anything out of it, I do it because I love her and I like to see her face light up when she comes home and the system is set up ready to go with a new game that's all hers.

i'll order it right now for you and you can just pay me back. :smile:  

edit: l have to call on friday morning to reserve a pair because they can only hold shoes for a day. i'd go right now but i can't because i have an exam tomorrow and friday. no guarantees, but i'll try my best to get you a pair. :smile:
repped for looking out for fellow NTers

Went To Mainland In Concord And The Last 11 They Have Has A ***** Up Toebox. Weird Red And Black Scuff Couldn't Even Do it.If You Go There Tomorrow For The 11 Check It Out Closely First.They Wouldn't Disco It either

Can't people just buy each other things just to do it? My girl doesn't really like sneakers or even all that many purses, but she's into her video gaming so I've got quite a few saved searches out for JRPGs she's wanted but didn't buy new and now they're hard to get. I don't do it expecting to get anything out of it, I do it because I love her and I like to see her face light up when she comes home and the system is set up ready to go with a new game that's all hers.

PREACH!!! Nothing wrong at all with doing nice things just because.

Last edited:
Does it matter?

What if the girls were skaters and got into kicks that way?

What if they balled and got into em that way?

What if their dude was into them and hearing about em 24/7 got them in em?

Or maybe they just like kicks

It wasnt about wether or not they are heads. They can be female heads. What does it matter to me?

repped.. and i'm not ashamed to admit that i'm on the Tiffany, Urban Decay, Coach, Urban Outfitters mailing lists (and many others) so I can be in the know as to what my wife might want.. just because. who got " naked 3" first? my wife. :smile:

For anyone interested.

Vacaville, CA

FSR

$59.99

Thanks i called and put a 13 on hold for a shipped pair to WI til payday aka friday. They have 5 more 13's so its like double / triple fsr. At that amount they are sure to go down in price b4 they run out. Come to think of it friends and family hits this weekend here so maybe I can get them to knock off 30%. Either way repped!

Check your outlets... saw this posted on a FB group
Gonna hunt these down this weekend too. $60 is a steal!

Did anyone happen to see the skunk dunk on ebay for 450? Not interested at all, just curious. It definitely looks fake, and the tag in one of the pics shows 07. Weren't they released in 2010?

Any1 seen Snake Eye dunks for less that $75 shipped. If not im gunna have to jump on these i guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom