2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bao's for $170,000

http://ufirstfashions.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-chairman-bao

who's ballin??? :nerd:

WHOA!? That resell aint no joke!!

So rumors are that both the royal hi and black/red low j-packs are a GR. This guy in a Facebook group I'm doing is taking pre-orders in a few SB groups. I've seen him posting previous GR pre-orders and come through but I don't have any experience.

I was hours away from winning a pair of Born in the USAs for $220 (there was no reserve and there were only a couple bidders) today and then I get this message from the guy...

I bet. SMH

Dude didn't like the price so he cancelled them. After fees he only sold for 180

So rumors are that both the royal hi and black/red low j-packs are a GR. This guy in a Facebook group I'm doing is taking pre-orders in a few SB groups. I've seen him posting previous GR pre-orders and come through but I don't have any experience.

Don't know how you guys feel but due to the overwhelming fakes on dunks and Jordan 1s, I rather take my chances buying from a store or online. I don't support or trust pre orders on any shoe. Especially knowing that these will sell more then retail and him not owning a store is not a smart move on his part. Not unless he's planning on creating a following leasing to opening a shop. Seems too good to be true. If so, usually is.

I'm hoping that blue collar puts a lot of people off the JPack and also if its a GR it'll be a fast moving one like those White Ice joints i bet

they do the box logo tees every now and then, but today they marked their 20th anniversary by rereleasing a S/S 94 graphic with a photo of Robert DeNiro in taxi driver and the logo underneath. I'm not a big enough follower of the brand to wax about how great the tees are, but I thought it'd be nice to get my hands on those shirts in honor of how long they've been in the skate/street game.

Back
Top Bottom