2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah like I said, I've no prior experience with him but I've seen him post a few other pre-order type deals before. According to him, he works at a shop and on top of what the store orders for their stock, his boss adds sizes for however many people pre-order through that guy. Seems fishy but at the same time it's pretty smart.

I'm hoping that blue collar puts a lot of people off the JPack and also if its a GR it'll be a fast moving one like those White Ice joints i bet
Yeah, seems like lately you put a nickname or collab on a shoe and it'll sell like hot cakes. I'm sure neither of those shoes will sit.

Last edited:
To me those royal highs are just a second prize when compared with royal 1s. Gonna hold out til I get the 1s

Don't know how you guys feel but due to the overwhelming fakes on dunks and Jordan 1s, I rather take my chances buying from a store or online. I don't support or trust pre orders on any shoe. Especially knowing that these will sell more then retail and him not owning a store is not a smart move on his part. Not unless he's planning on creating a following leasing to opening a shop. Seems too good to be true. If so, usually is.

Charles is the guy I knew when I was in Columbia. He gets all his stuff from Bluetile Skateshop. He is cool with the owner and doesn't charge over retail at all. Heck, if I was still living there, i would be hooked up like he is now.

$170 + Shipping Tho?
sick.gif
Ufirst is some trash

same people who were selling tiffs out the backdoor

Well, I guess we'll see what happens cause I just made a game-time decision and decided to put a "pre-order" in with him for the black/red lows. Kinda wanted the royals but I don't wearSays he works at Bluetile Skate down in Columbia, SC.

So rumors are that both the royal hi and black/red low j-packs are a GR. This guy in a Facebook group I'm doing is taking pre-orders in a few SB groups. I've seen him posting previous GR pre-orders and come through but I don't have any experience.

Repd

Don't gotta sweat this release anymore

That's reassuring lol..thanks for the heads up!

Repd

Don't gotta sweat this release anymore
Did you get both pairs or which? I'm liking the way the royals look but I feel like I'd never wear them since royal isn't really a color I wear.

Last edited:
My 510 dunks finally came in! You guys weren't lying about it being tight af. I'm glad I got a 6.5, it fits perfectly with no discomfort. I feel even a 6 would be snug.
Congrats, I was going to get my girl the same ones in that size. We were standing in line at 510 and that was one of the only few sizes left that day, nothing for me. I looked at her and asked her if she wanted it so that I wouldn't leave empty handed. She said no, so we just left. Lol. Sadly, she's not into sneakers at all.

I went a full size up on my SOMP's and I don't have any complaints about the fit.  Plus, I couldn't find a size 13 anywhere.  I to was able to get a phone order to go through at BP for the size 14!

Hey i have a question. I was mostly a airforce and jordan person but now i only wear sb's and collect j's.

Is it normal for most SB mid tops to fit snug and run kinda small? My 510's and some other mid top as well. Should i go half size up or will they break in and fit?

Thanks

Hey i have a question. I was mostly a airforce and jordan person but now i only wear sb's and collect j's.

Is it normal for most SB mid tops to fit snug and run kinda small? My 510's and some other mid top as well. Should i go half size up or will they break in and fit?
Thanks
For me SB's run true to size.. they can be snug at first though. I don't have a wife foot and they're still pretty narrow too.

Went to look at hacky lows today, and I just can't say no to a white midsole/gum sole. The print is ugly up close imo...

Giraffes and Baos at Mainlands in the bay area! One size 13 in the Baos confirmed at Stoneridge. Two 8.5s and one 11 here at Brentwood in the Baos and FSR in the giraffes.

Last edited:

Giraffes and Baos at Mainlands in the bay area! One size 13 in the Baos confirmed at Stoneridge. Two 8.5s and one 11 here at Brentwood in the Baos and FSR in the giraffes.

Those Black Laces In Boa's Look AWFUL.... Certainly Not Helping That Model Move With That Display :x

Back
Top Bottom