2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How are the sarfari named "Kenny Powers"? First time I heard that nickname, no shots, just wondering.

Not exclusive or old or hyped, but it was the first really nice day in a while and I figured I'd wear these. One of the cleanest lows in a while in my eyes!

Not exclusive or old or hyped, but it was the first really nice day in a while and I figured I'd wear these. One of the cleanest lows in a while in my eyes!

I've been looking for those!! I am a Hoya, and want that CW badly!! If you (or anyone else) knows where to get a size 12 please let me know.

How are the sarfari named "Kenny Powers"? First time I heard that nickname, no shots, just wondering.
Those have always been the Kenny Powers. They're an older release, not the new Giraffes. I don't know exactly why they are. I always guessed it just had to do with how gaudy they are.

Colors are inspired by his Sea Doo's paint job on the show.
That makes perfect sense. That show was hilarious. ASHLEY SCHAFFER BMW!

Last edited:
Those have always been the Kenny Powers. They're an older release, not the new Giraffes. I don't know exactly why they are. I always guessed it just had to do with how gaudy they are.

When did those safari's drop? I think east bound and down started early 09? I've never heard that nickname either, just trying to connect the dots lol

:nerd:

Just since we were talking about it

Took a quick snapshot of some of the collection, realized I had a Pat Swilling and Willie Roaf in another closet because they don't fit well at all

Also not pictured is the Limited Jimmy Graham, or any of my LSU jerseys, or my Ebbets New Orleans Pelicans jerseys.

hmm so CCS shows hacky sacks at $98 and nike's website says $90.... Looks like ill be going the NDC route tomorrow morning

Last edited:
Great gif @DanVsMan lol. Honestly my favorite movie, Will Ferrell's 5 minute scene made that picture a classic.

Back
Top Bottom