2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Giraffe's still sitting? Waiting for the disco on those.
me to homie. ive purchased a couple i jumped at but want those just as bad and am kinda happy to see them sitting.

But for that extra $8 CCS will provide a beat up box for you. Don't forget that.
roll.gif

I tried searching for some about a month or 2 ago after someone here posted a on foot with them...no luck they were all gone. May search again and put a save on eBay.
Yeah, I've seen a few in my size, but always for $300+ 

I guess I'm trying to get lucky lol

What's on everybody's wanting to cop list?

My priorities:
4th of July Dunks
AJ1 X SB Dunks (white)
Blue Lobs (getting today or tomorrow)
Takashi 2s

1. Paul Brown Highs
2. Wheat Highs (Still mad that I sold my pair last year)
3. Mulders
4. Another pair of Supas
5. Brain Wrecks

repped for all the fresh pickups. I got back into kicks this year after a 4 year break starting with mys first kids arrival. Back in February I picked up 11 new DS pairs of SB dunks and it felt great.

Also thats crazy FOB only got two pairs.! I didn't know **** about him last week, but after watching every one of his YT vids from Vice I gotta say dude seems to be pretty cool. Got me looking to pickup some ingredients for so homemade chairman bao's
haven't bought anything since 06-07..saw a post about the Baos and i was hooked again....im not far from NY, i definitely have to stop by Baohaus next time I'm there

This thread moves so fast lol. I'm gone from the schooling and midterm season to try to ready over 30 pages.

Would you compare the fit of the Baos to that of the 510? Somewhat tighter ? I remember reading it was tts a couple weeks back.

This thread moves so fast lol. I'm gone from the schooling and midterm season to try to ready over 30 pages.

Would you compare the fit of the Baos to that of the 510? Somewhat tighter ? I remember reading it was tts a couple weeks back.

Not that tight, they fit a little snug, but they expand after about an hour or so of real use.

Back
Top Bottom