2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Great gif @DanVsMan lol. Honestly my favorite movie, Will Ferrell's 5 minute scene made that picture a classic.
It is such a great movie. He plays such a skeezball and it's even funnier that he's the guy getting the chicks when he's got such a gross body hahaha

But for that extra $8 CCS will provide a beat up box for you. Don't forget that.
got me rolling 
roll.gif

Sometimes It's not what happens to you in life it's how you react to it. That and luck. |I

Last edited:
But for that extra $8 CCS will provide a beat up box for you. Don't forget that.

For that extra $8, you'll get the peace of mind that it'll be 3-5 weeks while the CCS warehouse gets their stock in and locates and ships your order.

Nike SB Stars delivered today. Slick pair that I've had my eye on since day one. Not sure if these are prototypes or what because all the pics I've seen so far look straight black, but these are black with hits of charcoal, which I think looks better anyway. I'm not an expert with materials but the toe box is a textured nubuck and the swoosh/eyelets/toe cap material is a smother leather. Good to see some red which appears inside the wing flaps in a nylon material. The tongue tab is brown leather, with the tongue itself in a chocolate brown nylon. Spare laces were blue. I'm playing with laces right now and think I like the blue the most, though the black are solid too. Definitely looking to cop another pair at retail when they release. Curious to see if there are any differences between these and the retail release. Regardless, solid shoe - very happy with these.

A shoe I'm actually looking forward to. How do these fit?

What's on everybody's wanting to cop list?

My priorities:
4th of July Dunks
AJ1 X SB Dunks (white)
Blue Lobs (getting today or tomorrow)
Takashi 2s

Statue of liberty's
Statue of liberty's(it's really that serious)
2pair each of the aj1sb
Black ucs pack for

Last edited:
I've bought from Shoejocky a few times over the years, prices can be great or a bit above market depending on the shoe's hype. I got my Diamond Highs from them and managed to get a refund of a few bucks when they lowered the price on ebay a few days after I'd placed my order.

I want to say their webstore price is a bit cheaper than ebay normally, but that was one fluke release.

The only bad thing I can say about them is that they won't give you a tracking number, unless it's been over a week since they shipped the package and you have not received it.

The only bad thing I can say about them is that they won't give you a tracking number, unless it's been over a week since they shipped the package and you have not received it.

This, i did get a bit worried the first time, but they came through

What's on everybody's wanting to cop list?

I want to finish off my set of 98/99 BTTYS Dunk Highs. (Need Goldenrods, Kentucky, and Villanova)
Iron Highs
Aqua Chalk lows
massive discount on the White/White lows
another pair of Ms. Pacman lows at a decent price (i'd settle for VNDS if it'd save me money because they'll just go into the rotation)

I ordered on the 4th of Feb, shipped on the 5th, I had them at my house on the 7th.

I want to say they ship from CA and I live in New Orleans. It's shipped via USPS Priority so it should be no more than 3 days if you live in the Continental US.

My current list is
Two pairs of each Jordan 1 x SB
Born in the USAs
Cheech and Chongs
Decent price on the Tiff Highs
De La Soul His
Buncha GRs when they hit discounts/see them in person

Peeps the beaters since I can't even remember.. ain't ever gonna throw any of those away till they split in half haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom