2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy 1000 @jLi119!

10001.jpg

Started doing a lace swap. I'm not too sure if I should keep the white ones or go with the pink. What do you guys think? 

What's on everybody's wanting to cop list?

My priorities:

4th of July Dunks

AJ1 X SB Dunks (white)

Blue Lobs (getting today or tomorrow)

Takashi 2s
Born In The USA 

Thai Temple 

Diamond High

Civilist
Statue Of Liberty

Ferris Bueller

Thrashin'

Started doing a lace swap. I'm not too sure if I should keep the white ones or go with the pink. What do you guys think? 
I'd say keep the white laces. The pink ones are giving too much of a south beach theme. Go with something clean instead of making these too loud. The blue sole already make the shoes stand out enough.

I'd say keep the white laces. The pink ones are giving too much of a south beach theme. Go with something clean instead of making these too loud. The blue sole already make the shoes stand out enough.
Thank you for your feedback. I felt like they yelled way too much as soon as I started putting them. 

I like the lace swap. Is that the neon pink laces from Fully Laced?
They are, but I got them on eBay for 8 bucks. I had some eBay bucks expiring soon, so I just used them on the laces. 

jfri23 jfri23 Stick with the white, and use the pink if you get tired of rocking it stock, I tossed in the pinkish ones from my Oceanic Airs and liked how it looked

But went back to the white laces for actual wear, maybe one day when I want to change up the look and make the shoe a little more bombastic.

Back
Top Bottom