2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

More power to the people willing to stand in line overnight for those. I guess we can expect to see more Diamond Highs going on ebay.

Just got my Baos from premier thought I'd post these birch comparison pics. Birchs are a sliggt bit darker and the nappy suede is more nappy also. Took pics with and without flash as the shoes look different lighting.

didn't get baos - cooked 2x on foams. I'll take it.
Supremes or Solars? I don't keep up with foams. Was thinking of adding some to my collection but man those Joints are expensive I understand why but yea hard for me to spend those amounts.

Oh wait nvm it was solars lol Just got the twitter notification from Nike they sold out!

Last edited:
He only received 2 pairs from Nike. I've been tracking down the rest of the sizes he needs for his family. His dad and I have the same shoe size haha.
Just checked into the thread for the first time today....It seems pretty ridiculous that Nike only gave Eddie two pairs of his own collab shoe. I remember seeing him say that on his Instagram too. Hopefully the SB thread fam can try and hook up Polo Sport(Steve), Eddie, and his dad with their sizes for retail.

Last edited:
Anyone know if any other online sites are releasing the Baos? Struck out on CCS this morning and all skate shops near me secretly sold off their stock 

Think the hackey sacks will sit for a while like the other 3 models? Or are they going to insta sell out?

Back
Top Bottom