2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@jLi119 yea I know what you mean. I try to make sure I get some on foots in with each pair I wear but sometimes I just don't get around to it. And I'm with you on those blue heroes I'll probably be tempted to get a pair here soon as I'm waiting for a pair to come in that I ordered for the lady. But I'm blued out when it comes to shoes so I may force myself to let em pass over and have royals as my next blue shoe. Recent pickups consist of gamma blue 12s, powder blue 3s, diamond highs, baos (if you wanna count those). Tropical teals, powderblue 3s, diamonds and now blue heroes for girl. Lol after Royals I don't plan to get another blue based shoe for a minute.

I grabbed 5 pairs of socks for 80 bucks 80 damn dollars on socks kills me every time

Almost grabbed griffey's but 110 was to steep

Ended up with two pair of blue hero's one for a coworker and the socks

And not a problem man let me know if you ever need anything over there I've got a rental like 3 miles from that place and I need to stop by from time to time

80 bucks for 5 pairs of socks? Are these magic socks? I'm terrible at matching pairs when they're coming out of the wash so I have like 40 pairs of Dri Fit socks that I've picked up over the years. Yet can only seem to get a dozen or so pairs matched up right.

80 bucks for 5 pairs of socks? Are these magic socks? I'm terrible at matching pairs when they're coming out of the wash so I have like 40 pairs of Dri Fit socks that I've picked up over the years. Yet can only seem to get a dozen or so pairs matched up right.

Those are the ones, I can never find a damn match to them. they just help out for my larger kicks to fill the toe box. They were on sale so I'm not sure exactly what they cost I know they're 18 normally so I'm assuming about 15 and change a piece

Today's wear. Not a bad pick up for 40+ shipping. Ended up being the same seller I got the Big Gulps from, so I hope I catch some more steals from them.
i saw someone wearing them with the blue laces that matched the swoosh and it looked pretty good!

Yeah I've got to do some lace lifting off of my Koston Lows if I want to put royal blue laces in. The Red matches the text on the bottle though. When I put them on today I tried thinking about the last time I had a Newcastle, and it took me a while to remember that it's been well over a year at a friend's wedding reception.

I remember in my early 20s when there wasn't a very big local selection Newcastle was like a big thing in my beer rotation.

Drug My Hungover *** To The Local Shop This Morn And Swooped Up My Pair.... Was Happy To Find A Pair With Practically Identical Prints (The Only Size 10 The Shop Got In)... Would Have Probably Passed If The Prints Were Extremely Mismatched Like Some Of The Pairs I've Seen

Definitely Happy With Thee :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone know of any places doing phone orders for the dunks low still?

Didnt hear my alarm go off then I had to work from 7 am til now. Super bummed I missed these. I checked ndc at 600 when I woke up and they were sold out already :/
Size 10.5 

Has anyone used the 48" laces from fully laced on highs, if so do the just leave the top three open or is it to short for even that

Has anyone used the 48" laces from fully laced on highs, if so do the just leave the top three open or is it to short for even that
I bought a pair of 60" laces and I am barely able to go through the first loop at the top and actually tie them. Hope this helps..

I bought a pair of 60" laces and I am barely able to go through the first loop at the top and actually tie them. Hope this helps..

Thanks man I don't even tie my shoes I'm to old to run lol this is why I'm curious if the 48's will let the top breathe

Thanks man I don't even tie my shoes I'm to old to run lol this is why I'm curious if the 48's will let the top breathe
I say you just try it out and if it doesn't work for your highs then you got an extra pair of laces for one of your lows :smile: But yea if you're trying to let the top breathe then 48" might be fine.

they'll be too short, the ones they sell as high laces are even a little short for highs.

Sorry if I missed it, but what happened to the ID launch??? Has disappeared from the launch calendar.

Was looking forward to doing up a pair of Highs
mean.gif

Drug My Hungover *** To The Local Shop This Morn And Swooped Up My Pair.... Was Happy To Find A Pair With Practically Identical Prints (The Only Size 10 The Shop Got In)... Would Have Probably Passed If The Prints Were Extremely Mismatched Like Some Of The Pairs I've Seen

Definitely Happy With Thee :pimp:
I, personally, was hoping my pair was mismatched ( it was ).. hopefully my pair from NDC are just as mismatched.

REPPED FOR THE GREAT PICTURE!

Last edited:
I tried finding the HS with no luck, wanted to view them in person oh well life goes on.
Hopefully the Jpack dunks are easier to come by I'm really digging the colorblocking.

Back
Top Bottom