2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those loons look a little sketch to me. Basically same reasons @mints said. the toe looks like "off center" for lack of a better word

repped homie. finally got some uprises!
i forget tho, are the alternate laces black? I'll need to get some reds
Black sir...I believe only the ones that release at Uprise came with red laces but I could be wrong. Lmk if/when you get red ones, I was wondering how that would look.

Black sir...I believe only the ones that release at Uprise came with red laces but I could be wrong. Lmk if/when you get red ones, I was wondering how that would look.
yeah thanks (repped). I thought that's what I remembered seeing. I figured red would look awesome tho. there's a little too much white on the shoe for my liking with the white laces

Last edited:
DS? Slim to none, the good news is that they don't run for much more than that, but getting them cheaper than that is a serious challenge.

Think I'll just wait for the 4th of July/Captain America joints to drop and get two pairs.

Get the SOMPs you won't regret it. It really is a shoe that will be out of circulation for the most part when people pick up a pair.

Get the SOMPs you won't regret it. It really is a shoe that will be out of circulation for the most part when people pick up a pair.
Yea agree. I already see it being a classic for years to come and the fact that its one of the best black SB dunks to ever be made in terms of quality and look. Dont sleep on these folks...

Ill say it once again SOMPS>>>

If you are on the fence.

I swear I wish all of my dunk highs fit like them.

Last edited:
Grabbed some Hero's and Uprises from the outlet here in Chicago. People have been calling like crazy, but they still have lots of sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom