2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kind of a repeat but today's wear... Apartment hunting.. anybody know of studios in midtown manhattan that are available lemme know lol...

you're hunting on your own? Everyone that I've ever known that's lived in NY always complains about how pointless it is to look without an agent if you want anything livable. Good luck with the search though.

125 shipped to CA, phone orders accepted.

Who's calling those red/grey/teals Dr. Seuss Thing 2? I hope that doesn't stick.

I'd also like to publicly thank gruppo sportivo gruppo sportivo for help in tracking down a non SB shoe. Thanks to a link he dropped in my PM box I was able to get a pair of those Black/Royal Tiempos that I couldn't find around me from a shop in LI.

Who's calling those red/grey/teals Dr. Seuss Thing 2? I hope that doesn't stick.

I'd also like to publicly thank @Gruppo Sportivo for help in tracking down a non SB shoe. Thanks to a link he dropped in my PM box I was able to get a pair of those Black/Royal Tiempos that I couldn't find around me from a shop in LI.
@mints . No problem sir. Helping each other is what we do here!

Last edited:
"Dr. Seuss Thing 2"??? And I thought "Captain America" was a reach.....I think I may go against nicknames until a shoe comes officially comes out lol

I just got it so I could build it up actually. Figured I'd only use it when I know I could pay it off right away. Might be a good idea to have a decent score in case i need a loan for school

Looked it up because I'd forgotten exactly what they looked like, I just see drunks in the French Quarter walking around with Thing 1 and Thing 2 or more often Drunk 1 and Drunk 2 shirts.

It could work, but I won't call them that.

Back
Top Bottom