2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ordered on Monday from Premier

Now for the highs
doubled up on these (definite cop for me from the beginning).. still not sure about the highs.

Sipy, I see that you reside in Somerville, MA, how do you like it out there?  I'm born and raised in Worcester, MA.  I live down south now though, I do miss being in MA this time of year, it's getting hot down here already!
I absolutely love it. I grew up in Brooklyn (Greenpoint/Williamsburg area) which is essentially over-developed hipster central now. I'm starting to see a lot of the same things happening here.

I wish I had $ for a downpayment right now. IMO Somerville is THE place to invest in. Within 5 years I will all but guarantee this town is going to blow up (not literally :tongue:)

Just cawped from rukus. Gotta re-coup now, been spending too much + gotta get some concords this weekend for wifey. If any of my sz 9 bros looking for YOTH peep my signature. Was holding out to see if my homie wanted to double up on his to let go of his 1 of his statues of liberties + plus give him cash. He ain't budging though.

I found a pair of somps in a size 6 on the bay for ~$220 shipped. I'm so salty because I have to pay bills first.
mad.gif
There's a 6.5 with an open auction now. I asked the seller for actual pics and heard nothing so I'm a bit skeptical but might be worth a shot. 

To any of those who phone ordered with ruckus on the royal highs, did they have a ship date or expected.
Shipping will be tomorrow since the fedex guy left, but fedex did drop off the rest of the small sizes today. Got my tracking $125 shipped

If they don't have their "wow factor" you probably never bought any before.
Granted the older box eras are much better they're still making some killer stuff.

Back
Top Bottom