2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man I have been on eBay day and night looking for a pair of Skunk highs for a decent price and it seems impossible. I literally have not seen a DS pair for under $700 in a 10.5 or 11
You can get for $400-450. Just gotta look harder! And look at places other than eBay (ISS, NTMarketplace, SCollector etc)

Who was the guy who posted the Facebook for preordering these jpacks? Have you heard anything?
That was me but no word back from the dude yet. All he did was take my name and size and he said once they came in he'd message me for my info so I haven't invested anything in it yet.

just got my order in at rukus for my j pack highs. $125 shipped
pimp.gif

That was me but no word back from the dude yet. All he did was take my name and size and he said once they came in he'd message me for my info so I haven't invested anything in it yet.

Right in he just asked me how many I told him then he said ok and nothing after that wondered if you had a date but I guess I'll just sit on my hands for a bit

Just to Clarify that's exactly what it was, the sales associate said it was brought back in the night before. Trust me I asked him 3 times if he was sure we were talking about the same sneaker because I couldn't believe it, I even asked him for the style number on the box before paying :lol:

Sounds like someone had a credit card bill due and wasn't moving the Diamond Highs at their 500 OBO list price.

my bad bro, i guess they raised the price when stashedboxes reposted theyre pic on IG...they mustve gotten a ******** of calls after that :smh:
It was $125 shipped I just checked my acct I must've misunderstood my apologies but hey that's even better :smile:
Now onto the BloodyGums or Aquafresh or the things I'm really diggin those as well.

Conflicted on my next cop. Thinking it's gonna be between mafia lows, neon j-pack, jedi or MIA. MIA is on the top of my list but I cannot seem to find a pair for under 2 bills
Dude, just got my size 13 for $110 shipped. 

Dunks have lost their wow factor

When I read a statement like that I always take a look at post history and see if it's someone with a post history suggesting knowledge about what they're talking about. This guy doesn't.

Enjoy buying what makes you happy, if our interests cross then good fortune to you.

Back
Top Bottom