2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I'm guessing the J-Pack hi's and the Seuss hi's are coming out this month?  Nike.com and CCS?  Thanks.

1.) Dcypoe Dunk highs
2.) The Memory Highs
3.) The entire upped would be covered in black patent leather with thousands of quotes from thread members printed under it. The tongue tag would be Dcypoe's avi and it would change box colors depending on what angle you'd see the tag. The insoles would have "#NTNEVERFORGETS" on them.   
4.) The inspiration is Dcypoe and his photographic memory.
5.) It would be released exclusively to the thread via phone order. You would have to answer thread trivia questions selected by Dcypoe to win the chance to purchase a pair. 

...my own dunk :smokin thanks John, REPPED

Last edited:
i called rukus earlier, really chill peeps. store only had larger sizes at the moment but shipment of the smaller sizes was coming in later today so he took my info and is holding down my size for me.

my bad bro, i guess they raised the price when stashedboxes reposted theyre pic on IG...they mustve gotten a ******** of calls after that
mean.gif
When I talked to them they told me that it was $125 shipped and they got about 10 calls already this morning trying to secure pairs.

Just checked my account, they did charge $125, not $145 for those wondering. Maybe cali shipping is more expensive.

Last edited:
Today was a good day[emoji]10071[/emoji]️Came home just now and these 3 were all waiting for me.

again huge thank you to whoever posted info on Hacky sack phone orders on Saturday. They posted saying Exodus skate shop in NC had them so I called up ordered those and just for the hell of it I asked what else they had in my size and I scored the 511's and Tiff highs. All retail

I also missed 2 packages from UPS though I have to go a little later to pick them up, hoping it's my Bao's [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Today was a good day[emoji]10071[/emoji]️Came home just now and these 3 were all waiting for me.

again huge thank you to whoever posted info on Hacky sack phone orders on Saturday. They posted saying Exodus skate shop in NC had them so I called up ordered those and just for the hell of it I asked what else they had in my size and I scored the 511's and Tiff highs. All retail

I also missed 2 packages from UPS though I have to go a little later to pick them up, hoping it's my Bao's [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Exodus had Tiff Highs for retail? Dang...

Nice! Congratulations. 

^ how in da I need to read NikeTalk's rules. did they did have tiff's?
I was curious so I talked to them real quick and they said they've been sold out since the initial release date so I'm assuming it was a random return that probably came in the day he called.

Just to Clarify that's exactly what it was, the sales associate said it was brought back in the night before. Trust me I asked him 3 times if he was sure we were talking about the same sneaker because I couldn't believe it, I even asked him for the style number on the box before paying :lol:

Wow a tiff return, crazy stuff.
As for both jpacks, exactly what was I expecting. More excited about the 4th of Julys but if the high royals are easy to get ill be happy to pick up.

I just got those last week. LOVE them. There are patches of leather on them. Really nice quality. 

I will likely end up getting a pair also. Just not real high on my list right now. Hopefully they are around long enough to go on sale.

Just to Clarify that's exactly what it was, the sales associate said it was brought back in the night before. Trust me I asked him 3 times if he was sure we were talking about the same sneaker because I couldn't believe it, I even asked him for the style number on the box before paying
laugh.gif
Homie you must have this syndrome:

Man I have been on eBay day and night looking for a pair of Skunk highs for a decent price and it seems impossible. I literally have not seen a DS pair for under $700 in a 10.5 or 11

Back
Top Bottom