2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeSomeRice

...my invisible friend.
(not the mismatched 2nd pair I was hoping for.. but they'll do)
Mix both pairs, looks like it'll be a bit more mismatched.
somewhat... I'll keep the 2nd pair on ice.. maybe my son can wear them someday. :smile:

Got my package from Martini Skate and Snow today, only to open it up and see x 2 size 7.5 shoes, and not my size 11 giraffes.. apparently they sent my shoes to Finland, and these shoes to me, which were to go to Finland.

Damn..

:smh: the reason i stopped collecting sneakers years ago......ppl post how theyre looking for this at a good deal but then turn around looking for rape somebody on a sale of a pair themselves 

Word. I always hunt for deals, but I also sell everything at good prices. I figure it's a cycle that works itself out. This hobby is filled with people like this.

I'm just curious, how old is everyone in here and when did you become interested in SB's/when did you start collecting them? I'm 22 and I first fell in love with SB's when I saw some Pusheads and Hawaiis sitting on the shelf at my local skateshop in 2006. I was amazed by the materials and designs. I think it was the summer between ninth and eighth grade. The first pair I copped I think was some Bic's I ordered off of CCS.

Got my package from Martini Skate and Snow today, only to open it up and see x 2 size 7.5 shoes, and not my size 11 giraffes.. apparently they sent my shoes to Finland, and these shoes to me, which were to go to Finland.

Damn..
So it seems the Finnish are small footers eh?? Lol jk but that sucks bro! Hopefully it gets sorted out and you get a decent discount or something....I'd be upset haha

I'm just curious, how old is everyone in here and when did you become interested in SB's/when did you start collecting them? I'm 22 and I first fell in love with SB's when I saw some Pusheads and Hawaiis sitting on the shelf at my local skateshop in 2006. I was amazed by the materials and designs. I think it was the summer between ninth and eighth grade. The first pair I copped I think was some Bic's I ordered off of CCS.
 I'm 30 and didnt really get into SBs until like 2008/2009.  When i was younger and skated regularly it was all about lakai, es, circa, adio, etnies, dc, vans, etc..  I was always kind of against Nike being involved in the skate industry while i was skating so i was sort of turned off by them.  However, eventually i was hooked once i matured a little bit. 
roll.gif

So it seems the Finnish are small footers eh?? Lol jk but that sucks bro! Hopefully it gets sorted out and you get a decent discount or something....I'd be upset haha
Ha ha, thats what I said to the guy I talked too, if they were my actual size I would've kept them and not worry about the hassle of returning and waiting for my package.

Ahh well, sh*t happens.. I have other shoes to wear until they get here ha ha

So many shops are already getting the J-pack hi's and lows in.  Just search Jpack hashtag on IG.  

:smh: the reason i stopped collecting sneakers years ago......ppl post how theyre looking for this at a good deal but then turn around looking for rape somebody on a sale of a pair themselves 

I sympathize. Watch the use of the "R word" though, please.

Last edited:
the other day on IG i saw a post from a kid in ONE post: Looking for Lebron X Denims NO "R" PRICES....and rite under that also Selling Yeezy Foams 550 shipped......i blasted dude for it...one hand washes the other god damnit 

Last edited:
Via kinetic

Repped for the info!!
Word. I always hunt for deals, but I also sell everything at good prices. I figure it's a cycle that works itself out. This hobby is filled with people like this.

I'm 26 now, started getting into SBs during highschool... Probably Jr year so 04-05 I guess.

Bout to hit 32, always liked SB's hated the process of getting them back in 2000-2004 when you had to have good customer relations with skate shops. Had luck here and there on SPoT and other sites. I used to work for Nike and not getting a discount on SB's really stopped me from getting them. Still scooped most of the BTTYS series, some pink boxes, FC's (Remember those :lol:), black box sb's. Crazy to see some of the SB's I had sell for crazy prices.

Laughing at seeing Send Helps going for $250+ when they dropped, they didn't get a lot of love.

Bout to hit 32, always liked SB's hated the process of getting them back in 2000-2004 when you had to have good customer relations with skate shops. Had luck here and there on SPoT and other sites.

were SB's even around that early?  I seem to remember first seeing them pop up around 2003/2004 and even when i first remember seeing them at my local skate shop they were sitting.  None of the skaters around here, at least, were really into the whole Nike thing back then, at least in my age group. 

Last edited:
SBs dropped in March of 02, not a lot of places carried the line from the beginning, and a lot of mom and pop shops didn't want to deal with the brand. Got to be that most couldn't stay in business without carrying them though.

25 here. 

Truely started collecting this past year but used to skate 6.0's when I was younger. 

Now Im playing catch up with older pairs :smile:

SBs dropped in March of 02, not a lot of places carried the line from the beginning, and a lot of mom and pop shops didn't want to deal with the brand. Got to be that most couldn't stay in business without carrying them though.
thats crazy, i didnt realize that.  that was my senior year of highschool and i dont think i saw a pair of SBs until my sophomore year of college.

Back
Top Bottom