2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@Ice-T   Yea just keep checking back in the thread man. Also keep checking Premier site links for the shoes cause these are considered GRs and we all know how premier stays restocking GRs lol

So who has the pic of metallic swoosh crew all together I'm talking SOMPs, WPFs and Diamond His all in 1 pic? +10 points if you have the Bruts and Takashis there too!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
mrnonchalant mrnonchalant @rillo561
Thanks Repped. Just called my local shop and either he's a new guy or he didn't know what I was talking about. But he said they didn't get them, he didn't sound too sure. Imma go see for myself

from what the set lists show there's a good chance songs from the Smiths will make an appearance.

No way am I wearing the guy I'm seeing play on my shirt at the concert though.
Haha. Don't be that guy, man - PCU

Just got back from My local shop they forgot to order the shipment or something, anyone In L.A know a shop I could get them at tomorrow?

Anyone have a lead on some SPoTs in a 13? Been looking all over today and can't find any

Does CCS come with like a label of their own on their shoe box? Anyone have a picture because I'm trying to buy tiffany sb but wondering if legit

Back
Top Bottom