2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@rillo561 and @poorniko Thanks and reps for those reminders I'd totally left them out. And I felt like I was missing something lol

Does CCS come with like a label of their own on their shoe box? Anyone have a picture because I'm trying to buy tiffany sb but wondering if legit

Yea CCS usually puts a big sticker on all the boxes of SBs I've bought from them.

Does CCS come with like a label of their own on their shoe box? Anyone have a picture because I'm trying to buy tiffany sb but wondering if legit

They could buy a fake pair and put in a real box so I wouldn't let the box sway me

I seem to be one of the only ones not feeling the jpack at all. I'm not a fan of really any of them, so thank you nike for allowing me to have some extra cash to purchase something else. Just don't know what yet. Way to many choices. Ha

I seem to be one of the only ones not feeling the jpack at all. I'm not a fan of really any of them, so thank you nike for allowing me to have some extra cash to purchase something else. Just don't know what yet. Way to many choices. Ha
i'm with ya on this.. Repped.

I'm not a fan of them either. If the highs were black and red, I might be interested, but they're not. 

Yea CCS usually puts a big sticker on all the boxes of SBs I've bought from them.
[/quote
Thanks. There's no way for them to rip off that ccs label out and put it on a GM box is there? Ima double check the bar code and match it up with the shoe and box

Thanks. There's no way for them to rip off that ccs label out and put it on a GM box is there? Ima double check the bar code and match it up with the shoe and box

I mean it's definitely possible for them to remive the tag and throw it on another box. Your best bet is to have them send pics of the shoes with a username (or anyway you identify them as) and date next to em on a piece of paper. To clarify that's what you're getting and also go through PayPal.

Reactions: f82
I mean it's definitely possible for them to remive the tag and throw it on another box. Your best bet is to have them send pics of the shoes with a username (or anyway you identify them as) and date next to em on a piece of paper. To clarify that's what you're getting and also go through PayPal.

Thank you! I'm meeting up a guy locally. But is there any thing to look out for on the tiffs/diamond

You definitely aren't the only one. I'm not crazy about them either, if the royals had a black back panel I would've copped. Red/black lows may be copped if they reach disco, if not no biggie.

I agree. For some reason, I'm just not feeling any of the two. For the high, it's the back panel and for the lows, it's the red swoosh material. Maybe I'm being nitpicky because it doesn't look bad at all, it's just not for me. On the positive side, it looks like everyone that wanted these were able to cop with ease. I just hope Nike continues this with their line of dunks.

There worn like 10x i just dont like them

Well if you don't like them.. I don't know. Personally I wouldn't.

The Jpack is worth retail so you're looking at just under $200. I still think VNDS Dinos are worth more and much, much harder to find.

Well if you don't like them.. I don't know. Personally I wouldn't.

The Jpack is worth retail so you're looking at just under $200. I still think VNDS Dinos are worth more and much, much harder to find.

Yeah i feel u . Anyone in here have some J packs hi and lows to trade lol

I just feel onld rocking these ! I ma 30 so. There kind of out there lol

Those Bred J-Packs .. Idk. Something about them is just off .. Can't put my finger on it.

Back
Top Bottom