2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rollin on the eboard today.

You got a hook for a hand?

I know we r not suppose to but trying to help out who. Ever want some peewees for a good price

Not my listing

Last edited:
skatewarehouse got every size except my 9 and its funny how they made it seem like you got a deal when its a penny off... anyway back to the conversation so many dunks here ive had and sold born in usa, ftc, money cats, new castle all for the cheap but one thing i will keep and not sell is thai temples... such a dope shoe :pimp:

skatewarehouse got every size except my 9 and its funny how they made it seem like you got a deal when its a penny off... anyway back to the conversation so many dunks here ive had and sold born in usa, ftc, money cats, new castle all for the cheap but one thing i will keep and not sell is thai temples... such a dope shoe
pimp.gif
Now I know how everyone felt when the WPF surge came last month....

Damn thai temples...

The born in the USA's are the only dunk on my list to get from the older collections.

I keep going back and forth on the freedom dunks.If it was a darker black I would cop 3 pair.Still might buy 1 tho.

Just a coinkydink then. Still funny though. You gotta go find the dude and get him to sell you his kicks, he got good prices!
Just a coinkydink then. Still funny though. You gotta go find the dude and get him to sell you his kicks, he got good prices!

hey guys cut that out---take it PMs. You are not actively contributing to the usefulness of this thread.

hey guys cut that out---take it PMs. You are not actively contributing to the usefulness of this thread.
I'll agree, I probably should have taken that to PM. I'll try to remember that in the future, because you're right. But I am curious as to why everyone is so salty lately. Not just one person (not calling you out, and I have no issue with what you said or you at all) but everyone is either riding this "Wahh why is this thread not what it used to be" train or getting butt hurt for no reason. 

Boy the way Run DMC Played
Songs that made the Hit Parade
Guys like us we had it made
Those were the days.

Didn't need no Welfare states
Everybody pulled his weight
gee our old Civic ran great
Those were the days

And you knew who you were then
Girls were girls and men were men
Mister, we could use a man like Bill Clinton again

People seemd to be content