2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Team red lows swoosh is kinda sticky for some reason. I used a rubber eraser and it helped some, but not much.

I would love to grab either, but, if I could pick I'd take the whites right now. I'm pretty confident I won't be able to get them online, Hopefully I have some luck with the raffle at my local spot.
I'm kinda new at all of this to be honest, if you don't mind me asking, what do you do when trying to get shoes like this?  I've done raffles at foot locker and other stores like that but have never done them at skate stores.    (Unless they're dropping in regular ones as well?)    If you could tell me what you plan to do  would be grateful.

I'm kinda new at all of this to be honest, if you don't mind me asking, what do you do when trying to get shoes like this?  I've done raffles at foot locker and other stores like that but have never done them at skate stores.    (Unless they're dropping in regular ones as well?)    If you could tell me what you plan to do  would be grateful.
line up at a store that's selling them, get raffles at stores that are doing raffles, E-camp NDC or any other retailer you know droppiing them online.

It all depends on the shop. Nike has been taking a heavier hand in how releases are handled lately, so expect to see raffles instead of FCFS lines for this release. When the Diamond Highs dropped there was a flurry of late emails because of the weather conditions in most of the US, so the shoes were pre-released to people waiting in line by about 9pm in most spots.

With these coming out just before summer officially starts that probably won't be a problem so check with your local skate shop and respectfully ask how they're going to handle the release. And as the date gets closer go in and ask again to make sure they haven't changed what they plan on doing.

basically what the guys above said. Best thing to do is stop by your local skate shop and just bs with them, they'll let u know what the deal is. My spot never did raffles and then the tiff high release changed all that.

NEED these lance mountain jordan sbs in black. SB doing it big this year. Hope these de la low rumors are for real. After that id like to see Paris redone/rereleased.

NEED these lance mountain jordan sbs in black. SB doing it big this year. Hope these de la low rumors are for real. After that id like to see Paris redone/rereleased.
I wouldn't hold my breathe for that second release, haha

Need some advice. Similar to what I've seen on here, I received a pair of WPF I bought for my wife from an eBay seller. The listing states that these are DS, never tried on. I'm inclined to believe that the shoe has never been worn, but the texture and pale hue of the right shoe leads me to believe they've been cleaned. I can make out what I believe to be brush strokes. Looking back at the auction photos, I can see the slight color variation but its something I admittedly glossed over.

Does the right shoe look cleaned to you? Before I contact the seller, I want to be sure I'm not being overly picky. It's a gift, obviously, so I wanna make sure I'm not passing along things I wouldn't wear. Thanks in advance.

Yeah this happens, due to Nike not using one piece of fabric, but many.
Every roll is "brushed" differently, so when they are being created, the end result on the Sneak may look different; because sometimes they are.
This happens a lot, and especially with IDs.

Thanks all three of you guys. 

Only skate shop type place I know about is ccs though lol, and I think there are like 2 ccs's that are local if any.

I know there are more but I can't recall the names, gonna look up some mall store listings.

I'd be happy to take any suggestions.

Last edited:
U think angels and demons is a good trade for red J packs
I think so, i loved my angels and demons beat them to death. I would love to find another pair DS in my size. I would do the trade since the red j packs are gonna be widely available for sometime 

Thanks all three of you guys. 
Only skate shop type place I know about is ccs though lol, and I think there are like 2 ccs's that are local if any.

I know there are more but I can't recall the names, gonna look up some mall store listings.

I'd be happy to take any suggestions.

You might want to double check that. IIRC, CCS closed all of their retail locations.

It all depends on the shop. Nike has been taking a heavier hand in how releases are handled lately, so expect to see raffles instead of FCFS lines for this release. When the Diamond Highs dropped there was a flurry of late emails because of the weather conditions in most of the US, so the shoes were pre-released to people waiting in line by about 9pm in most spots.

With these coming out just before summer officially starts that probably won't be a problem so check with your local skate shop and respectfully ask how they're going to handle the release. And as the date gets closer go in and ask again to make sure they haven't changed what they plan on doing.

Yes!
mints is absolutely correct!
Follow this guideline, and you should be good...
But, can't make any promises on purchasing both.
My local is MOST likely having 2 RAFFLES, 1 for each pair.

Don't worry fam, all trains got a destination

30_42_ltrain_z.jpg

Even this one "sigh"
I HAD to rep both of you guys, this was the funniest thing I've read all week!!

Ya'll pics of the Royals got me.
Mentioned a glue stain, chill @ dude gave me 10$ off. **Smoking emoji w the pimp hat insert lol

Where are pics of upcoming GR's? We should have some catalog pics by now

Wonder what ever happened to these...

So Glad My Local Shop Doesn't Partake In Any Of That Raffle Nonsense... Line Up Early, Get A Prime Spot In Line And Walk With Sought After Shoe... It's That Simple! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom