2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like the pics of the white ones the most. Want both but if I can only get one im going for those. Hoping size 13 wont be impossible for me to find this time, got 12 in the 1st ones after striking out and cant see them stretching enough to be a comfortable wear. Last time I owned an AJ 1 in a 12 was the new loves and they werent as tight on the pinky toe.

Which lance mountains are you guys liking better?  The Black or the White?  (Dirty or clean?)
I would love to grab either, but, if I could pick I'd take the whites right now. I'm pretty confident I won't be able to get them online, Hopefully I have some luck with the raffle at my local spot.

Last edited:
No worries glad you took the time. You failed to note the spacing in days of each post, that one post was a quote of someone who had posted Captain America's he got fairly early which are dunks I want, and that My J-Pack posts were relevant to their Premier drop.

My point is before I could go 3 days and have about 300 posts to catch up on now I can't go 3 hours w/out having to catch up on 200+ posts.

But I'll drop it. The people that know me know what I mean. If you feeling Rich Homie Quan then I might have been talking about you.

The late, great George Carlin once quipped - "you ever notice that your sh is stuff and other people's stuff is sh?"

I feel you for sure, but when you start discussing what posts have value and what posts don't, this is really the road you start walking.

Your point is taken though. I sometimes indulge in the non-sequitur and will try to be more cognizant of that going forward.

The bigger problem with the thread moving so quickly isn't having to catch up on a lot of posts; who cares about that. The problem is really that the useful info gets lost, which then leads to [even more instances of] people asking questions that have been answered and all that annoying stuff.

The late, great George Carlin once quipped - "you ever notice that your sh is stuff and other people's stuff is sh?"

I feel you for sure, but when you start discussing what posts have value and what posts don't, this is really the road you start walking.

Your point is taken though. I sometimes indulge in the non-sequitur and will try to be more cognizant of that going forward.

The bigger problem with the thread moving so quickly isn't having to catch up on a lot of posts; who cares about that. The problem is really that the useful info gets lost, which then leads to [even more instances of] people asking questions that have been answered and all that annoying stuff.

It's Posts Like These That Give Validity To The Fact You Are Averaging 1 Rep Per 1.5 Posts!

You My Man Are A Master Of The English Language :wow:

Always A Pleasure To Read Your Posts Sir :nthat:

Last edited:
The day someone puts that on a SB....I quit.
Originally Posted by vuezie1127                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sorry man, but I never understood what the point of these were. Seems like it's just another accessory like wearable shoe trees for people who plan to wear a shoe a few times and then resell.
U might be right but i heard they give u about 75,000 steps. If u put it on clear soles it seems like it'd do the job. Y'all be the judges!! 

Ground Test:

Last edited:
Need some advice. Similar to what I've seen on here, I received a pair of WPF I bought for my wife from an eBay seller. The listing states that these are DS, never tried on. I'm inclined to believe that the shoe has never been worn, but the texture and pale hue of the right shoe leads me to believe they've been cleaned. I can make out what I believe to be brush strokes. Looking back at the auction photos, I can see the slight color variation but its something I admittedly glossed over.

Does the right shoe look cleaned to you? Before I contact the seller, I want to be sure I'm not being overly picky. It's a gift, obviously, so I wanna make sure I'm not passing along things I wouldn't wear. Thanks in advance.

I can make out what I believe to be brush strokes.

These are not brush strokes. My first pair of SOMP's, brand new straight from Premier, came with this on one toebox. I'll take a picture for you later. That is a factory defect of some sort. What it is caused by, I have no idea.

These are not brush strokes. My first pair of SOMP's, brand new straight from Premier, came with this on one toebox. I'll take a picture for you later. That is a factory defect of some sort. What it is caused by, I have no idea.

Thanks, man. This is why this forum is great. Much appreciated. The shoe is legit and appears DS, but the right shoe kinda threw me off, especially since I have a pair myself. Repped.

bip roberts bip roberts I'm terrible about going off topic, especially since there's such a large diverse group of people in here with at least one shared interest. I have a very boring job that involves a TON of waiting and sitting around and short of revealing too much about myself to people at court, I tend to do it anonymously online.

I try to keep on topic, but if I see something off topic that I know about I'll end up commenting.

All I need is these Captain Ameirca joints to drop, then try my luck at Blacksheep Collab.

Royal J-Packs should be delivered today.

and RIP this thread. All you summer 2013 joiners done made it like planet of the apes in here. Here's a tip show some self control and think about what you post, this is a forum not a diary. This thread was fun, entertaining and informative now it's just as bad as the JB threads.

mean.gif

It's a common fault with that particular dunk, I'm not sure if anyone found a solution to clearing off the red marks from the swoosh though.

By the way, I noticed the red started to stain onto the white swoosh. Anybody know how to take it out?

Havent heard anything solid about cleaning those... some said they would just try painting the swoosh white... no follow ups have been posted though

Anyone know if there's a reason that particular dunk does that bleeding onto the swoosh like that? It's kinda cool looking but offputting at the same time and is really the only thing that has kept me from purchasing them.

Thanks, man. This is why this forum is great. Much appreciated. The shoe is legit and appears DS, but the right shoe kinda threw me off, especially since I have a pair myself. Repped.
No problem. Glad to help. Will post a picture later.

Was browsking another thread and user PHAMO has this in his sig. I know you guys are always looking around. 

F/S F/T: DS Nike Sb YOTH sz 9 $180 shipped obo

Back
Top Bottom