2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice shoes, but the Fit is over kill fam....

whaaaa.gif

I see it as a guy that's happy to have that pair and stuff to coordinate with it without going completely OTT, it's not like his shorts have 3m strips on it or those SWAG LIFE shirts that Nike has been putting out lately to compete with the brands that do matching shirts for every release.

Nice dunks, I never got a pair and while I regret it a bit, not enough to track down a pair.

Nice shoes, but the Fit is over kill fam....
besides volt laces / bracelet which the color pops it was a pretty straight forward/basic color outfit, a plain black polo, grey shorts, idk how much basic it gets lol.  but i do me and you do you.. thanks for the other comments for letting someone live lol

Last edited:
[emoji]128530[/emoji] very emotional people on NT now, relax Gent's . Like I said MY opinion. . . .

Can't have an opion on here anymore. [emoji]128529[/emoji]
But let's keep this moving ! Nice shoes everyone.

didnt your mom tell you if you dont have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all lol...its all good

Last edited:
[emoji]128530[/emoji] very emotional people on NT now, relax Gent's . Like I said MY opinion. . . .

Can't have an opion on here anymore. [emoji]128529[/emoji]
But let's keep this moving ! Nice shoes everyone.
He has a point, as do the rest of you. You cannot hope to contribute an opinion, without the possibility of receiving a contradictory one in return.

Hey guys. I fell a week or so behind in the chat and just way too much to read to catch up. I was just wondering when the 4th of July sbs are dropping and what else is coming out next month? Any help appreciated

Hey guys. I fell a week or so behind in the chat and just way too much to read to catch up. I was just wondering when the 4th of July sbs are dropping and what else is coming out next month? Any help appreciated
These are coming out of june 7th.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-06/nike-sb-air-jordan-1

940x594q80.jpeg

They're made to look unique even if they eventually get scuffed up and have colors under the top layer so that they show through after scuffs.

Before:

940x610q80.jpeg

After:

940x592q80.jpeg

There are two colors. White & Black.

I want them so bad.

Last edited:
Any word on how easily the top layer of paint will wear off? May be the 1st time where my shoes stain my jeans and not the other way around.

Do you get the same color pairs for the AJ1s? I heard that you get one bred and one royal. 

Some pre order for those AJxSBs went for $300+ and we're a month out... get ready for that one boys.

Yeah. One of each
I still want to get them and I will get them, but I really wished they made it so you could either get a bred pair, or royal pair. I just don'e like it when my shoes don't match perfectly, but I guess that's just me. 

Back
Top Bottom