2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got that right. You could call it the Poopa Bear and make it out of poop and people would buy it, though. So...

Nice! Although there was a time when I wanted a pair of YOTH with the coin, the more I see it on shoes I don't like it...
I hear you.  I swapped the ropes with the SB laces and it's a good look with the coin.

^ skate shirts cost $30 avg from every company I buy from. Most SB shirts for specific shoes usually sell out too. Well, unless your looking to matchup yr Send Help 2's.

I wasn't around for Christmas this past year but do you guys do any sort of "Secret Santa" here?

I've done things like that on other forums and its generally pretty fun. 

Im sure theres a bunch of random SB stuff laying around. 

Last edited:
I honestly never understand when people complain about a shirt costing $30, see it all the time in diamond posts on facebook..
mean.gif

Wasn't the 3 Bears pack the line that made a lot of the people that were down with SB from 02 ditch the brand? I seem to remember there being a LOT of hate going around about the pairs. I always thought the Poppa and the Baby pairs were cool, but never managed to get my hands on a pair of either.

Yes, the hate was flowing when the bears dropped.

I was part of the haters club. Although looking back now maybe my hate was a bit strong.

Although I still wouldn't cop any. Maybe, just maybe... the baby bears but still... I find them pretty tacky.

Personally, I'm confused as to why their secondary market prices have exploded.

I wasn't around for Christmas this past year but do you guys do any sort of "Secret Santa" here?

I've done things like that on other forums and its generally pretty fun. 

Im sure theres a bunch of random SB stuff laying around. 
There's one done in General.

I honestly never understand when people complain about a shirt costing $30, see it all the time in diamond posts on facebook.. :smh:

Yeah I don't get the complaining either, there's plenty of stuff above and below that price point so complaining about it won't really do anything. And I don't exactly have a wardrobe full of fancy shirts, most of my work wardrobe consists of polo shirts I pick up on sale from a Clearance Department store. I've got a ton of tees though ranging from $.50 thrift store sales to reseller bought Supreme shirts. What I don't spend a ton of money on is undershirts.

solidify solidify I never got ga ga over the Rivalry pack, I didn't think it was well executed and as a big fan of the original Be True to Your School blocking I couldn't bring myself to buy either of them.

Question for you guys, and i'm not by any means bashing the restock link @2ndName.

Is anyone happy they passed on the Rivalry pack? I had both of them sitting in my shop, and upon going up and checking them out I just thought they were complete booty.
It didn't scream as a must haves for me.  I do like the black.grey colorway moreso but not unique enough for a copy, maybe that's why?  Seems like the pair that sells out fast and quick are those that are "different".  Whatever different means.

Is anyone happy they passed on the Rivalry pack?
I passed and don't regret it at all. While I think they were executed ok, there were things about each shoe I didn't like on top of not really caring for the colorways themself.

So besides NDC what shops or web sites are getting the lance mountain Jordan 1's?
If I recall correctly, most if not all the US skate shops that got them did ISO or raffles. I think I remember there being foreign sites that had them up though. Also, you subscribed to the magazine or did you buy it somewhere?

I passed and don't regret it at all. While I think they were executed ok, there were things about each shoe I didn't like on top of not really caring for the colorways themself.
If I recall correctly, most if not all the US skate shops that got them did ISO or raffles. I think I remember there being foreign sites that had them up though. Also, you subscribed to the magazine or did you buy it somewhere?

Subscribe.. Came in the mail today

Back
Top Bottom